Sponsored

GatorWrangler

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUR XR
Question for everyone that has ordered. I know the Prox key, Remote Start are standard now or built into packages. Should they still show on the build sheet as a cost of zero or no charge or is it just implied with the Jeep and won't show on the POC?
Congrats, I knew Proximity Key is standard now, but I did not think Remote start was on the JLUR.
Sponsored

Silly_Syko

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Occupation
US Navy
Congrats, I knew Proximity Key is standard now, but I did not think Remote start was on the JLUR.
I'm pretty sure comes standard with the cold weather package now but I believe you could order it just on its own too if you didn't want the heated steering wheel and seats. If I am wrong, can someone chime in? I asked about it with the dealership and they said it was included with it but I'm now starting to doubt myself. Lol. 😅

If it doesn't, I definitely need to get that corrected ASAP.

mllcb42

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe HA, 392XR
I'm pretty sure comes standard with the cold weather package now but I believe you could order it just on its own too if you didn't want the heated steering wheel and seats. If I am wrong, can someone chime in? I asked about it with the dealership and they said it was included with it but I'm now starting to doubt myself. Lol. 😅

If it doesn't, I definitely need to get that corrected ASAP.
It's available as a standalone option or included in the cold weather group.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (JLU) 4-Door Order Guide [Updated Monthly] Screenshot_20211111-230418_OneDrive

Silly_Syko

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Occupation
US Navy
It's available as a standalone option or included in the cold weather group.
Awesome, I thought that is what I saw on the guide too. My POC doesn't show anything like the gate reinforcement either since it has the extreme recon package on it already, or at least that is what I figured.

Anyone hear anything about delays for the 2022s? And if I was told 8-12 weeks, I should expect a Feb or March delivery time frame if I am lucky?

mllcb42

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe HA, 392XR
Awesome, I thought that is what I saw on the guide too. My POC doesn't show anything like the gate reinforcement either since it has the extreme recon package on it already, or at least that is what I figured.

Anyone hear anything about delays for the 2022s? And if I was told 8-12 weeks, I should expect a Feb or March delivery time frame if I am lucky?
Stellantis has said previously 20-24 week lead time average, but it's unclear if that's in presold orders or what. Different configurations will have different lead times, so you never know.

Sponsored

Silly_Syko

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Occupation
US Navy
Stellantis has said previously 20-24 week lead time average, but it's unclear if that's in presold orders or what. Different configurations will have different lead times, so you never know.
Wow, 5 to 6 months is a pretty long time to get a model year out considering they are launching it delayed already, 6 months and we would almost be in the fiscal year for 2023. I hope it isn't that long, being in the chicagoland area I am hoping that shipping won't delay it too much since I'm like 5 hours away from Toledo OH.

kimmiet17

First Name
Kimberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep high altitude

My sales guy told me January… but I’m mentally preparing for way later

Silly_Syko

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Occupation
US Navy
My sales guy told me January… but I’m mentally preparing for way later
Same, I am hoping late January but I am prepared for march. I would like to get it while there is still snow on the ground. I wanted to replace the BMW before winter but it looks like its going to start snowing in chicago this weekend. 😒

kimmiet17

First Name
Kimberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep high altitude
Same, I am hoping late January but I am prepared for march. I would like to get it while there is still snow on the ground. I wanted to replace the BMW before winter but it looks like its going to start snowing in chicago this weekend. 😒
Oh man.. it’s going to be 90 degrees here In So cal this weekend 🥵

Sponsored

kimmiet17

First Name
Kimberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep high altitude
But I think the color of HA was an issue - no SnazzBerry unless they changed that too!
Snazzberry is such a beautiful color. I checked the build sheets. Doesn’t look like like the Sahara altitude comes in saddle 😟Double check with your dealer though.

CaptainBunts

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR XR (Ordered)
Occupation
USN
Most of the dealerships here were telling me "Sticker is the only price you will get and you are lucky for that." :mad:
I'm having a similar experience. Ordering my 22 JLUR XR thru Military Auto Source while overseas for 1% below MSRP, but I also sent my build sheet and MAS price over to two Jacksonville dealerships to see if they would try and compete possibly with financing. They basically said "JUMP ON THAT." So I don't quite understand how some dealers are giving 4-5% below...

Silly_Syko

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Occupation
US Navy
I'm having a similar experience. Ordering my 22 JLUR XR thru Military Auto Source while overseas for 1% below MSRP, but I also sent my build sheet and MAS price over to two Jacksonville dealerships to see if they would try and compete possibly with financing. They basically said "JUMP ON THAT." So I don't quite understand how some dealers are giving 4-5% below...
Getting stationed at NAS Jacksonville? I'm currently up at the Navy Bootcamp. I used the dealership map and figured it out from there. I would call and talk in person instead of email and I would call like 2-3 different times to talk to different people. The one I found here had a Tread Lightly sales person who only dealt with that. After I said tread lightly and I said I saw they do 6% under invoice here in the forums, he said he would do 5% and he could draft the paperwork up that day.

It was pretty much all the dealers who were a 20 min drive away who told me sticker or higher and they aren't even on this map so I can say from what I saw this map is pretty handy and accurate. I shopped around to see if the locals could match the 5% and they all told me "I don't even know how they are getting you that".

Here is the link to the google map.

https://sites.google.com/view/wranglerdeals/home

I would also check on where you plan to take leave coming back or maybe a close state near by. You can definitely do better than 1%.

CaptainBunts

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR XR (Ordered)
Occupation
USN
Getting stationed at NAS Jacksonville? I'm currently up at the Navy Bootcamp. I used the dealership map and figured it out from there. I would call and talk in person instead of email and I would call like 2-3 different times to talk to different people. The one I found here had a Tread Lightly sales person who only dealt with that. After I said tread lightly and I said I saw they do 6% under invoice here in the forums, he said he would do 5% and he could draft the paperwork up that day.

It was pretty much all the dealers who were a 20 min drive away who told me sticker or higher and they aren't even on this map so I can say from what I saw this map is pretty handy and accurate. I shopped around to see if the locals could match the 5% and they all told me "I don't even know how they are getting you that".

Here is the link to the google map.

https://sites.google.com/view/wranglerdeals/home

I would also check on where you plan to take leave coming back or maybe a close state near by. You can definitely do better than 1%.
Yeah I'm at NAS Jax, deployed rn. Thanks for the Map going to call Palatka and Daytona tomorrow.