Sponsored

azwjowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL; 2004 WJ (sold but never forgotten)
After 5 years I thought I was ready to finally order a JL but I want yellow, which is now gone (great timing). What are the chances it comes back in the next order guide?
Sponsored

nsfw_andy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hydro Blue JLUR Ecodiesel
After 5 years I thought I was ready to finally order a JL but I want yellow, which is now gone (great timing). What are the chances it comes back in the next order guide?
Honestly, it's probably not likely, I wanted to purchase a yellow one back in May, but the dealer said 2022 was right around the corner for June/July (which was what everyone was guessing at the time - I don't blame them), so I waited. Yellow then got discontinued end of June and has never came back.

I then settled on decided Gecko green in September after waiting, but then they only allowed 3.6L orders for the Rubicon, and now that color is also discontinued, go figure...

berger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler jl
I ran into same problem..my dealer was building as a code 4..dealer order. When he changed it to 1 customer retail build..it was no longer greyed out. Then he was able to complete the build
thanks for the info, guess i'll try this with my local dealer! you'd think my dealer would have known this?

AVGeek99

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 Sahara 4xe (wife's)
Confirmed via jeep chat today 2022 saharas are coming with the 8.4 inch screen, nav and proximity entry standard. Oh and the alpine speakers! A welcomed surprise to my build!!!!
8.4 Radio and Prem Audio group is standard on all Saharas and Rubis for 2022.

Sponsored

iwishiwereadinosaur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Liberty
Does anyone know if they've added UConnect5 for wireless Android Auto / Carplay or is going to be the same garbage they've been using. I will trade in my 2019 for an electric the second they fix that.

Sdallnct

First Name
Scott Dallal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sport 2door manual
You could order the premium soft top aftermarket and likely recoup a chunk of the cost selling your standard stuff top. Of everything you listed, it seems the easiest to replace. Doesn’t need to be a deal breaker.
Is there an aftermarket as good as The premium for the JL?

When I ordered my JK Sport I thought about going that route. But consensus seemed the factory premium top was best available top. And since could add to sport for minimal cost…it was a worthwhile factory upgrade. And I do love it.

Getting the Willy’s w/premium top is about $2,600 more than Willy’s Sport and adding AC and $800 for a Mopar premium top off eBay/Craig’s list.

I like the LED light group….and would likely get LED’s aftermarket. So the literal dollars is dropping. I just don’t want/need the power windows/door locks (tho do like the power mirrors on the W). Nor do I car about the touch screen as I’m sure I’d do something aftermarket.

It’s not actually a deal breaker to move up to a Willy’s. Just don’t really want.

Cjanak21

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber Security Consultant
Does anyone know if they've added UConnect5 for wireless Android Auto / Carplay or is going to be the same garbage they've been using. I will trade in my 2019 for an electric the second they fix that.
Buddy... it's a Jeep Wrangler, not a Benz if you think its garbage get a different vehicle, plenty of people love the JL premium sound system. You wouldn't even want a Uconnect5 with all the glitchy problems it has at the moment, and no the 2022's will not come with U5.

Last edited:

Sponsored

vasdimpop

First Name
Vasil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 JLUR (being built)
Anyone ordering the factory intake? Is it worth getting if I'm not gonna install the air vent in the hood?

BeachPilot74

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR, 2013 F-F150
Occupation
Airline Pilot
Does anybody know when the interactive build process will be updated for the 2022 on the jeep website? I noticed on the PDF order sheet, not all the options are there. Didnt see the option for the 4:88 gears. And how about colors? No way to see what these colors actually are. Unless they are somewhere else on the net. But I sure cant seem to find them. Trying to put my build together for a 2022 Rubi XR but having some issues with the PDF form. It doesn't show all the options. And some options require you to have other options as a part of the package.

GatorWrangler

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUR XR
Does anybody know when the interactive build process will be updated for the 2022 on the jeep website? I noticed on the PDF order sheet, not all the options are there. Didnt see the option for the 4:88 gears. And how about colors? No way to see what these colors actually are. Unless they are somewhere else on the net. But I sure cant seem to find them. Trying to put my build together for a 2022 Rubi XR but having some issues with the PDF form. It doesn't show all the options. And some options require you to have other options as a part of the package.
I think I read the 4.88 gears are a later in 2022 option.
This post added the Silver Zynith color. I saw it on a ne Grand Cherokee this weekend. Pretty much a light silver, lighter than Billet. The "club" posts here are helpful for seeing the colors.

I'm hoping the build site opens up on the 2022's but I may not wait for it.
I'm in South Florida also, I see you're in Key West... have you found anyone dealing on 2022 orders in South Florida or close? I'm planning to contact the Lakeland Jeep boys from the recommended dealer thread.

BeachPilot74

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR, 2013 F-F150
Occupation
Airline Pilot
I think I read the 4.88 gears are a later in 2022 option.
This post added the Silver Zynith color. I saw it on a ne Grand Cherokee this weekend. Pretty much a light silver, lighter than Billet. The "club" posts here are helpful for seeing the colors.

I'm hoping the build site opens up on the 2022's but I may not wait for it.
I'm in South Florida also, I see you're in Key West... have you found anyone dealing on 2022 orders in South Florida or close? I'm planning to contact the Lakeland Jeep boys from the recommended dealer thread.

Thanks,.. yea I am actually in Key Largo. The few dealers I have talked to in South Florida are wanting between 3000-5000 deposit to order. Thats a huge deal breaker for me. I started talking with Mike up there in orlando at lakeland. So, thats my current route that I am exploring. Still waiting to hear back from him on some questions I have.
Sponsored