Sponsored

John VonJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
The new silver is called Silver Zenyth. It's already available on the GC-L. It's a very light silver without much (any?) metal flake.

Looks nice enough, but I already miss Billet. Billet always looked like a mistake -- like they added 2x the amount of metal flake they were supposed to. It was the best silver in a long time.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (JLU) 4-Door Order Guide [Updated Monthly] 1633956877884
Sponsored

Last edited:

displayname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
The new silver is called Silver Zenyth. It's already available on the GC-L. It's a very light silver without much (any?) metal flake.

Looks nice enough, but I already miss Billet. Billet always looked like a mistake -- like they added 2x the amount of metal flake they were supposed to. It was the best silver in a a long time.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (JLU) 4-Door Order Guide [Updated Monthly] 1633956877884
I agree. Billet looked good. Granted, this doesn't look bad, but it's kind of meh. It somehow feels more bland than just white to me. Seems like the prefect color to paint bedroom walls right before you list a house for sale.

joelskirsch

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys
Occupation
Digital Marketing
I just talked to my dealer. They said I can order a 21 now or gamble and wait on when they will build the 22s. I think i'd rather wait for the 22s, can anyone think of a reason I wouldn't do that?

macphisto13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT but wanting to add a Jeep to my stable
I just talked to my dealer. They said I can order a 21 now or gamble and wait on when they will build the 22s. I think i'd rather wait for the 22s, can anyone think of a reason I wouldn't do that?
Ordering for MY22 opened on Friday. I think your dealer is confused. I'm about to place an order for a 22 Rubicon and have seen a few others post on here that they have already placed their orders.

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
2021 orders are closed. For 2021 Wrangler, you be would buying off the dealer lot or dealer stock orders that will be shipped over the next 2 months or so.

Sponsored

Affroe

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
My salesman said probably January but I’m not getting my hopes up.
Did you go with rob.. you said that on another post I was asking about dealers in Southern cali.. I just emailed him.. I'm trying to find good deal anywhere In Southern California

Luke3.0

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 3.0
I can think of a few.
-Are you willing to wait longer, like feb-mar? What if there is more Covid delays?
-If your financing, will rates be as good as they are now? They are rock bottom right now.
-If you have a trade, values have peaked but for how long?
-Will the 36 month free maintenance and other Jeep Wave perks continue for ‘22 model year? Not sure how much is this is worth in total but being that I have a diesel the 3 free oil changes is a good chunk of change.

My build in MY22 is about $700 cheaper then MY21. I picked up about a week before the MY22 info came out so that saved me from this dilemma, but I think I would have still purchased the MY21 just because my trade value exceeded my expectations by thousands of dollars ($4k to be exact). In my experience, dealers always go for the reach around and find new and creative ways to make the same money and profit so I wouldn’t read too much into the cheaper MY22 price unless it’s truly significant (>>$1000). At the end of the day, the most important thing is you purchased exactly what you want. Not doing so will hurt a lot more then finding out you could have paid a few bucks less.

Sponsored

Fargo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Rubicon Unlimited Sahara Limited edition
My dealer is part of a large dealer group in the Twin Cities. I've bought several vehicles from them over the years. They've always been very good to deal with. I'm confident they'll hold up their end.
Which dealer? I'm in Fargo so its a short drive to the Cities if I decide to go with a new Wrangler.

Bulldog4xFour

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ5, 2022 JLUS 4xe, 2022 JT Mojave
So am I reading it right. The Sahara High Altitude comes standard with the Dana m210 HD wide front axle and M220 wide rear axle? Edit: I just saw that the High Altitude seems to be a diesel only option now.

kimmiet17

First Name
Kimberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep high altitude
Did you go with rob.. you said that on another post I was asking about dealers in Southern cali.. I just emailed him.. I'm trying to find good deal anywhere In Southern California
Yes I went with @RobTrachtman
It’s hard to get a good deal here in so cal. He’s the best I found and I like him. I actually found him here in the forums as well.