Sponsored

kimmiet17

First Name
Kimberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep high altitude
Gary, it looks that way, doesn't it? I ordered my 22 on 10/9 - I can say I will welcome the surprise if these are on there!
I ordered a 22 HA. Hopefully we like them! 🤞🏽 Jeep has me all anxious to see pics of the 22s. I know not much has changed but still. Let’s see them already. Lol.
Sponsored

vasdimpop

First Name
Vasil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 JLUR (being built)
Did I read correctly somewhere that you can only order Snazzberry through the end of October?

OsoAlaskaJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Rubicon(waiting)
Did I read correctly somewhere that you can only order Snazzberry through the end of October?
Chrysler won’t hesitate to pull a color with the quickness, AKA Copper Brown Metallic. And many others.

hsracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2DR JL Sport (Sold); 2022 JLU Sport S ordered
Where did you read that? I hope not, because I want a Snazzberry, but the sport order banks aren't even open yet

vasdimpop

First Name
Vasil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 JLUR (being built)
Somewhere on here, can't recall exactly where

Sponsored

AVGeek99

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 Sahara 4xe (wife's)
In the October order guide Snazz is available on every trim except the High Altitude. But Jeep will discontinue colors with no notice. However it would seem odd to offer a color in the first order guide of a new MY, and then discontinue it even before the second order guide comes out. But who knows?

Abramovich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S (Chief) and 2022 Willys XR (Gobi) ord
Occupation
Retired
However it would seem odd to offer a color in the first order guide of a new MY, and then discontinue it even before the second order guide comes out. But who knows?
Not odd, they did similar when the 2021 rolled out over a year ago.

GatorWrangler

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUR XR
I assume it is a mistake that only the Diesel is showing as valid on the HA in the 2022 order guide? No other engine options...

Jeep Wrangler JL 2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (JLU) 4-Door Order Guide [Updated Monthly] 1634575627787

kimmiet17

First Name
Kimberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep high altitude
I assume it is a mistake that only the Diesel is showing as valid on the HA in the 2022 order guide? No other engine options...

Jeep Wrangler JL 2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (JLU) 4-Door Order Guide [Updated Monthly] 1634575627787
I think it’s a mistake on the build sheets. My salesman was able to put my HA order in with a 2.0 engine but he did bring this up. We tried anyway and the order went through 👍🏽

rubiria

First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Yeah I got a vin within 2 days.

After requesting to place an Order at Chapman's in Horsham, PA yesterday, my VIN just arrived via email earlier this afternoon. Now for the Waiting Game.

Sponsored

Babyzak

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ.. 2021 JL on order
I went to order a willys with the xr pkg, on 10/15/2021, dealership was unable to place the order on their website, it listed the pkg but the box to check was grayed out ...same with the rubicon, but the 392 was open..
I ran into same problem..my dealer was building as a code 4..dealer order. When he changed it to 1 customer retail build..it was no longer greyed out. Then he was able to complete the build

droosifer

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
I tired looking into an order for a 2022 JLU Sport Altitude Manual V6 and dealer said that Manual isn't currently an option on the Sport Alt even though the order guide says so unless I read it wrong. Need some new colors and a manual.

Darcer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey, Accord
Since Darcey just mentioned something about the sound package I am curious if I can get some info here before I start a new thread. My number one reason for getting a jeep is that I want a 4 door convertible. More specifically, I want the sun and sound package. So, If I were to get the 2.0 Sport S package with sun and sound & cold weather, what would I likely regret compared to if I got the Sahara. (side note: the Willy's XR seems cool as hell but I don't think I can justify the added expense for things that would mostly be cosmetic for me). I am more of a city slicker. I like the outdoors but I live close to NYC so more likely for me to do offroad stuff on a beach (Cape Cod) than mountain trails and I don't think that requires serious equipment. If money was no object, sure, Rubicon, but I'm not there yet.

So Sport S with Sun and Sound vs Sahara with Sun and Sound. I have done some searching on the forum and the biggest issue for past model years was LEDs, is that still the case?

One last thing, did someone create the excel templates for '22 yet? I find those incredibly helpful.

Congrats to everyone on their new vehicles. We are lucky to be in a position to have an opportunity to buy such cool rigs.

GatorWrangler

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUR XR
First post. Long time lurker. May pull the trigger on a 2022 JLU Rubicon.
So I noticed in the ordering guide that it shows "SILVER PLATINUM I/P BEZELS (JET)" on page 37 and that it applies to the Rubicon.

Does this indicate a change from the Red dash on Rubicons for 2022? (unless getting the Saddle Leather where grey dash was included in the past).

This poster indicated that "Silver Platinum I/P Bezels" on the build sheet gave them the Grey Dash and 2 posts later that "Redical Instrument Panel Bezels" gave them the Red Dash. So seeing "SILVER PLATINUM I/P BEZELS (JET)" on page 37 has me wondering if the Rubi standard is now Grey Dash no matter what interior is ordered.

Could it be that Jeep has ditched the red and has moved to all Grey Dashes for the Rubi in 2022, regardless of interior color?
I got verification that the dash is still red with black interior and the dash is grey with Saddle interior. Same as 2021 for the Rubicon on this. Mistake in the 10/8/21 order guide.

I got verification that the the 22N and 25N are also available for the High Altitude in 2022. Mistake in the 10/8/21 order guide.
Sponsored