kimmiet17

First Name
Kimberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep high altitude
For what it's worth, I just connected with Jeep Chat and was told:

"I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly."

Not sure how that compares to other responses received or if it's any indication that things are moving forward for the MY22 soon.

Mine is a pretty basic build, so we'll see. 10/15 order VIN 103478 JLUR w/ 3.6 manual, premium soft top, cold weather group, gorilla glass, and 4.88 gears.
šŸ˜± how exciting!
Sponsored

Klong

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Charger r/t, 2022 Wrangler Rubicon,
So i am guessing by posts about the start dates, we wont be using our 2022 wranglers to deliver gifts. Maybe watch fireworks? We will see. Patience all.

TheBroncoSux

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future '22 Firecracker Red Rubicon 4xe
Ya, most of the orders should be done by July 4th
I really hope you're wrong. I live in South Florida and my '22 will have the Sky One Touch top - the next few months are optimal for open air driving.

Sponsored

Jreycnc

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 3.6/AT JLUR, 21 392
Vehicle Showcase
Mine is a pretty basic build, so we'll see. 10/15 order VIN 103478 JLUR w/ 3.6 manual, premium soft top, cold weather group, gorilla glass, and 4.88 gears.
Mine is super similar- 10/9 order, VIN 101002 JLUR w/ 3.6 manual, hard top, cold weather, gorilla glass, tow package

Jeep chat just told me its still in scheduling phase and they are waiting on a date for 22 production to start.

JayDudya

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Porsche 911, 2022 JLUR
Mine is super similar- 10/9 order, VIN 101002 JLUR w/ 3.6 manual, hard top, cold weather, gorilla glass, tow package

Jeep chat just told me its still in scheduling phase and they are waiting on a date for 22 production to start.
Awesome and congrats! Fingers crossed we win the scheduling lottery and are some of the first Jeeps built.

Rover72

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Land Rover
My shrink asked me why I'm spending so much for weekly sessions when all I do is talk about my Jeep's production delays.
I feel your pain! My shrink says just says I'm just crazy and leaves it at that.
I self medicate though.

I reserved a Bronco 14 months ago and of course they didn't start delivering any of them until 5 months ago with no one having any idea when they will get their truck. Some day 1 reservations, July 13. 2020, still waiting and some who ordered 4 months ago, August 2021, are getting theirs.
Ford is so screwed up, I can't wait any longer for that dysfunctional company as they are causing me to become dysfunctional. I mean it, Ford is truly dysfunctional, great designers and Ford has proven to offer unacceptable customer service at the highest levels.

I was doing so good for 1 entire year and they finally put me over the edge changing the original allocation formula they sold me and everyone else on. Ford changed the deal and screwed the customers who played by their rules.

Here goes round 2 with Jeep. Hoping for a better outcome:)
From reading up on this site, Jeep has it all working over Ford.

Sponsored

Klong

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Charger r/t, 2022 Wrangler Rubicon,
I feel your pain! My shrink says just says I'm just crazy and leaves it at that.
I self medicate though.

I reserved a Bronco 14 months ago and of course they didn't start delivering any of them until 5 months ago with no one having any idea when they will get their truck. Some day 1 reservations, July 13. 2020, still waiting and some who ordered 4 months ago, August 2021, are getting theirs.
Ford is so screwed up, I can't wait any longer for that dysfunctional company as they are causing me to become dysfunctional. I mean it, Ford is truly dysfunctional, great designers and Ford has proven to offer unacceptable customer service at the highest levels.

I was doing so good for 1 entire year and they finally put me over the edge changing the original allocation formula they sold me and everyone else on. Ford changed the deal and screwed the customers who played by their rules.

Here goes round 2 with Jeep. Hoping for a better outcome:)
From reading up on this site, Jeep has it all working over Ford.
Hopefully Jeep does better. I order our Ford work trucks and you never know. I had one delivered last year the week before Christmas and was told I couldnā€™t pick it up. It already had a recall with no fix available. Crazy. Good luck on your order with Jeep.

OsoAlaskaJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Rubicon(waiting)
When I go to the official Jeep website, the " Build your Jeep" only shows 2021. How to advance to 2022 ?
Thanks
Jeep is notorious for letting this lag. Colors are generally off too. Best bet is to build one at a dealership until they update to 22.

Wsg1970

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 wrangler
Am I the only one who thinks theyā€™ll keep the interior the same, I donā€™t think the wrangler needs an interior update, and when they did it in 2012 it was super outdated, I donā€™t think the new interior will need it
You realize that was only a 5year run on that interior as well. šŸ¤·šŸ»

MonopoliJLUR

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler unlimited rubicon
You realize that was only a 5year run on that interior as well. šŸ¤·šŸ»
i understand that, I just think it was more outdated after 5 years, they did a better job this time, I think the only thing that would make them update it is the big screen on the bronco

USMC-SSGT

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Aluminum Tubing Transport
First post- Iā€™m over on the Gladiator forum because thatā€™s what I drive. My wife however order a MY22 wrangler and Iā€™ve been lurking on this thread for info. Figured I may as well join to contribute as I get updates. Hoping to get lucky and see it sometime in late January.

2022 Willys.
Ordered 11/5. VON the same day and VIN a few days later. Fairly loaded, dual top group.
Jeep Wrangler JL 2022 Jeep Wrangler Ordering & Production Start Dates Released 95EBE1C1-0681-4B20-8201-913A714BB23B
Sponsored