Sponsored

mllcb42

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe HA, 392XR
Your info is very outdated and definitely incorrect. It says they could take orders in June but they didn’t start until October.
Fair enough.

Would you prefer from one of the factory employees?
Jeep Wrangler JL 2022 Jeep Wrangler Ordering & Production Start Dates Released Screenshot_20211125-203627_Chrome

We are all eager and are just trying to glean some information wherever we can.
Sponsored

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Fair enough.

Would you prefer from one of the factory employees?
Jeep Wrangler JL 2022 Jeep Wrangler Ordering & Production Start Dates Released Screenshot_20211125-203627_Chrome

We are all eager and are just trying to glean some information wherever we can.
Good info thanks!

I think my late January to mid-February guesstimate for the first deliveries is on-point.

It's all gonna come down to the shipping. A lot of us waited a month after our builds were complete. I hope they have all that squared away for the new year.

Does anyone know the exact differences in a 2021 vs 2022 stock JKU Sport?

lmp180psu

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mazda3 turbo hatch, 2013 F-150
I ordered a JLU Rubicon on 10/22 and my VIN ends with 09294. I checked with Jeep chat today and they said mine is in the scheduling stage too. Every time before they’ve said I was in the gathering parts stage. Hopefully that means it’s at least one step closer to being built. I can’t wait to start hearing about everyone’s 2022 showing some progress. This is the first vehicle I’ve ever ordered and the wait is horrible. At least I’m not alone! :)
Sounds like some progress may be made with my hubby's as well since the VINs and trim are similar. I'll probably check back with Jeep Chat on Friday or Saturday. He is excited too, but I am the one on the forums getting info and updates. I enjoy this stuff.

Kryten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Sounds like some progress may be made with my hubby's as well since the VINs and trim are similar. I'll probably check back with Jeep Chat on Friday or Saturday. He is excited too, but I am the one on the forums getting info and updates. I enjoy this stuff.
Please share with the rest of us if you get any good news!

ekim

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ
I've been told scheduling too - BUT I asked it this is any different than gathering parts and they said no.

Sponsored

ekim

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ
Why did you have to hurt me like that? What did I ever do to you? Do you go around telling little kids that Santa isn't real too?
LOL - he's real it's just that he comes Dec 25, not July 4 :)

JayDudya

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Porsche 911, 2022 JLUR
So does that mean people with MY22 orders should be getting scheduling/build date updates now for those that will being production on the 15th? In theory?

Sponsored

JayDudya

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Porsche 911, 2022 JLUR
For what it's worth, I just connected with Jeep Chat and was told:

"I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly."

Not sure how that compares to other responses received or if it's any indication that things are moving forward for the MY22 soon.

Mine is a pretty basic build, so we'll see. 10/15 order VIN 103478 JLUR w/ 3.6 manual, premium soft top, cold weather group, gorilla glass, and 4.88 gears.
Sponsored