Sponsored

Bswen

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Those are fleet dates, not regular street customers. Those are companies buying in bulk, like Donlen, a fleet management company.
Sponsored

t.i.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler buying soon
Thanks everyone for their insight on this. Makes sense now.

t.i.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler buying soon
One more question, how long does Jeep take to issue VIN after order has been expected and VON has been issued.

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
One more question, how long does Jeep take to issue VIN after order has been expected and VON has been issued.
Took ours a couple days.

Sponsored

wranglerbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Am I the only one who thinks they’ll keep the interior the same, I don’t think the wrangler needs an interior update, and when they did it in 2012 it was super outdated, I don’t think the new interior will need it
I agree, huge fan the current interior and 8.4" screen. However, the way Ford is forcing Jeep to match the Bronco, I wouldn't surprised if we see a larger screen implemented in the refresh.

Jeepnutz

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Am I the only one who thinks they’ll keep the interior the same, I don’t think the wrangler needs an interior update, and when they did it in 2012 it was super outdated, I don’t think the new interior will need it
The only interior change that is desperately needed IMO are seats that aren't sourced from a riding lawnmower. Absolutely hate the junk seats in my 2020 JLU Rubi.

Sponsored

JoeBanks

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Sport JLU
2021 Jeep Wrangler FINAL ORDERS DUE: 4/8/21
2022 Jeep Wrangler ORDER BANKS OPEN: 10/5/21
2022 Jeep Wrangler PRODUCTION START: 12/6/21

2022-jeep-wrangler-ordering-production-start.png

Source: Donlen
Sooo, I signed up for Tread Lightly on July 7th...but can't use the discount till 30 days later (August 6th)
Does that mean I now have to wait till October to place my order and get the Tread Lightly discount? 🤔😕

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

Sooo, I signed up for Tread Lightly on July 7th...but can't use the discount till 30 days later (August 6th)
Does that mean I now have to wait till October to place my order and get the Tread Lightly discount? 🤔😕
No. It just means you can't take final delivery of your vehicle until August 6th. You could order today and be fine.

Deleted member 53226

For 2022, I would love to see the rear main seal leak issue corrected. Oh, and maybe fire the guy whose job is to seat the fuses.
Sponsored