Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
You're probably right. All orders placed since 4/8 will be cancelled and no new orders will be accepted until October. Six month gap allows Jeep sufficient time to change nozzles in the paint booth.
I just thought we really had a chip shortage but I guess they don't I know ford does. 4 inch Chevrolet got hit hard with no chips they're very scarce number one Chevrolet dealer in the nation every year ride the road from me and when they got no vehicles you know it's bad
Sponsored

TheBroncoSux

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future '22 Firecracker Red Rubicon 4xe
Reports are that as of a couple days ago, there were roughly 9000 22 pre-orders
There must be way more than 9,000. I'm number 6653 and I ordered on 10/15, only a week and a half after the '22 order book opened.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Somebody said something about they don't think they'll be changing the dash interior they don't need to I disagree. But that's my opinion everyone's entitled to it. I've got a JL Rubicon 2018 had a JK 2014 before that. I just think they need to change it up a little bit. No I don't want a Bronco but their interior is pretty cool looking.just the way they got it laid out. I just think Jeep needs to keep the interior fresh and clean looking and change it every now and then

mllcb42

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe HA, 392XR
There must be way more than 9,000. I'm number 6653 and I ordered on 10/15, only a week and a half after the '22 order book opened.
9000 pre-order doesn't necessarily only mean they've scheduled 9000 cars. It's likely a mix of pre-orders and inventory vehicles. For whatever it's worth, I ordered 10/26 and I'm around 11000

Kryten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Reports are that as of a couple days ago, there were roughly 9000 22 pre-orders
I’m number 9294 and I ordered three weeks ago. It’s probably way over 10,000 by now. Don’t know if it’s true by my dealer said that dealerships can’t order for their inventory. They can only do special orders for customers. If that’s the case then I would think they’ll get to us much sooner than normal. Hopefully that’s true. I’m still not going to expect it until late February or early March. If it get’s here sooner great but I’m not going to get my hopes up.

Sponsored

nsfw_andy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hydro Blue JLUR Ecodiesel
My order date was 11/2 per my POC. I contacted Jeep chat, and still no VIN # for me :(

This was their response:
Thank you so much for holding, I appreciate your patience. I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build. The 2022 Jeep Production will start very soon. A VIN has not been assigned quite yet, we can suggest checking back in a week for an update. Congratulations again on the purchase! We appreciate having you in the Jeep family!

They also could not confirm when "very soon" for production would be.

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU, 2022 JLU EcoDiesel
Just got done talking with Michael from Jeep chat. They are still making 2021 model Jeep and 2022 will not start till Mid/Late December. So it seems The Jeep chat is all over the place with date and speculations as well.

Sponsored

TheBroncoSux

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future '22 Firecracker Red Rubicon 4xe
My order date was 11/2 per my POC. I contacted Jeep chat, and still no VIN # for me :(

This was their response:
Thank you so much for holding, I appreciate your patience. I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build. The 2022 Jeep Production will start very soon. A VIN has not been assigned quite yet, we can suggest checking back in a week for an update. Congratulations again on the purchase! We appreciate having you in the Jeep family!

They also could not confirm when "very soon" for production would be.
It just occurred to me that this group is a support group for
How do you know what number you are I ordered on the 15th of October all I have is my von number and vin number
See post above - last 5 digits of your VIN.

Poppump

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Traverse; Honda CRV; purchasing Wrangler
Do they change whole factory at once from 21-22? I’m curious as some of the trims would be on totally different lines then others. Example I ordered 4xe. If 21 4xe orders finish, wouldn’t they change over to 22 even if it is ahead of standard non 4xe models?

Wishful thinking on my part probably.
Sponsored