First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Network Engineer
I came in here to say, “ONLY ONE MONTH TIL OUR JEEPS START BEING BUILT!!!” and got this extremely welcome surprise!!!!! This would be awesome!

Im going to be a pessimist though because I’d rather have a good surprise than be let down.
Sponsored

hiimmike

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Network Engineer
Has anyone got information from Jeep Chat that they are past the "Scheduling" phase? I just asked this morning and they don't have any information about an 11/13 start date, so I'm still assuming 12/6. I ordered on 10/19 and they say I'm still in scheduling, waiting on parts to arrive then will schedule the start of my build. She said they're probably waiting on options I've selected but the only options I could afford were the towing and cold weather, which my dealer said are pretty standard.

Carbonalpine

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘14 JKU; '22 JLUR XR
I placed my order Friday and I had my VON within minutes. I thought that was fast until the next day he called and gave me my VIN. I asked the sales guy about projected dates and he said December as well for build. But I am hoping it’s sooner as well

Sponsored

Carbonalpine

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘14 JKU; '22 JLUR XR
I refresh my info at Cryptostickers several times a day, hoping for a build status to populate.

Didn't know about this...thanks. I don't think they have 2022's loaded yet because my order doesn't show anything. Maybe next month it will start showing something

hiimmike

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Network Engineer
Seems strange to start a production run on a Saturday doesn't it?
As long as my Jeep isn't built on a Friday! People be wanting to go home and short cut things on a Friday!

Sponsored

chrisjakes

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA

TheBroncoSux

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future '22 Firecracker Red Rubicon 4xe
I think the “1” is the beginning of the sequence. No 000001 so you would be 6596. My 2022 order was in only a couple days after ordering opened and I’m 102271
How do you find the sequence number?

TheBroncoSux

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future '22 Firecracker Red Rubicon 4xe
Think it is the last 5 digits of VIN?

Mine was placed just before Hiimike above. My last digits are 106573, think that 6573rd order, doubt it is 106573.... Or hope not will be next fall! :LOL:
Thx for that - I'm 6653 then. Just chatted online with Jeep, and they said my build is in 'C' Status.
Jeep Wrangler JL 2022 Jeep Wrangler Ordering & Production Start Dates Released 1636741497343