Sponsored

bellacookie

First Name
Tanita
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sahara 22'
Just got a call from my dealer. I ordered a 22 sport s. Got it loaded. Msrp of 45,000. Vin # 2369. It has been built and in transit with a Jan 6 estimated time of arrival. Dealer said it may be 7-10 days longer. Just to let everyone know that things are moving. I'm starting to get excited.
Congrats! When did you place order through dealership?

TheBroncoSux

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future '22 Firecracker Red Rubicon 4xe
Does anyone know what source Cryptostickers taps into to get its info?

Sponsored

martoaj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sahara 4XE
Does anyone know what source Cryptostickers taps into to get its info?
The VINs and order dates are 100% entered by individual people tracking their Jeeps.

The build sheets and window stickers are pulled directly from Jeep's publicly-available system. You can look for yours at any time using these URLs (just enter your VIN at the end):

https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=

https://www.jeep.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=

Cryptostickers just saves you the hassle of checking over and over again because it queries the service automatically and notifies you if yours has been found. And we then also get the benefit of having the data aggregated in one place publicly so we can read and speculate.

TheBroncoSux

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The VINs and order dates are 100% entered by individual people tracking their Jeeps.

The build sheets and window stickers are pulled directly from Jeep's publicly-available system. You can look for yours at any time using these URLs (just enter your VIN at the end):

https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=

https://www.jeep.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=

Cryptostickers just saves you the hassle of checking over and over again because it queries the service automatically and notifies you if yours has been found. And we then also get the benefit of having the data aggregated in one place publicly so we can read and speculate.
Awesome. Thank you for that info. Happy New Year!

USMC-SSGT

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Aluminum Tubing Transport
Ordered 11/5
VON 11/8
For those curious- it does NOT show up in crypto stickers yet or jeep chat. This was an inquiry through the dealership.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2022 Jeep Wrangler Ordering & Production Start Dates Released 13AFB2B7-447E-430E-AF09-B43081C92A81

RAO

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sahara; 2022 JL Rubicon
Ordered 11/5
VON 11/8
For those curious- it does NOT show up in crypto stickers yet or jeep chat. This was an inquiry through the dealership.

13AFB2B7-447E-430E-AF09-B43081C92A81.jpeg
It won’t appear in CS until it’s actually built. D1 status means all parts gathered and you are now in queue to be built.

here is a partial listing of codes:

C = tentative schedule
D = firm schedule: serial number assigned
D1 = gateline: unit sequenced for production, est ship date assigned

Build:
E = framing
F = paint
G = trim

Built:
I = unit built, pending final inspection
J = vehicle passed final inspection but not released to carrier
JB = shipped to body vendor
JE = shipped to emissions
JJ = consigned to body vendor
JS = shipped to storage
KZ = released by plant and invoiced

AC77

First Name
AC Abegian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Wrangler diesel Sahara Altitude , 94 MKIV
Occupation
Autobody , singer-songwriter
There must be way more than 9,000. I'm number 6653 and I ordered on 10/15, only a week and a half after the '22 order book opened.
Hi sorry to jump in. How can I find out what order number I have ? I received the VIN # mid Dec ‘21 …

Sponsored

macintux

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJR, 2022 JLR
Hi sorry to jump in. How can I find out what order number I have ? I received the VIN # mid Dec ‘21 …
The order number itself isn't all that interesting. The last 5 digits of the VIN indicate the sequence in which your order was accepted, and that's the number most are discussing.

(Please note that the sequence number for order acceptance bears only a very loose correlation to the sequence number for building, which is a mystery no one has quite cracked.)

TheBroncoSux

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The order number itself isn't all that interesting. The last 5 digits of the VIN indicate the sequence in which your order was accepted, and that's the number most are discussing.

(Please note that the sequence number for order acceptance bears only a very loose correlation to the sequence number for building, which is a mystery no one has quite cracked.)
So frustrating. I'm on Cryptostickers seeing all of these Rubi 4xe's being built daily, and I'm still in D status. The only difference between those, and mine, is the Sky One-touch Roof. I ordered on 10/15.

macintux

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJR, 2022 JLR
So frustrating. I'm on Cryptostickers seeing all of these Rubi 4xe's being built daily, and I'm still in D status. The only difference between those, and mine, is the Sky One-touch Roof. I ordered on 10/15.
Definitely sounds like that roof is in short supply, based on discussions here. Good luck.

Would be interesting to see what would happen if Jeep exposed what parts are hardest to acquire right now; would people make different choices in ordering, leading to different bottlenecks?

I regret not ordering the winter package, but I'm also glad that can't hold me up.