First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 2.0
Build Thread
Link
You're like the woman on house hunters who they find the perfect house for and she falls in love…until she finds out the bathroom is painted green. DEAL BREAKER.

Seriously though, you can get a programmer and program it off or spend like $50 for a cable that stops it without messing with any programming. The simplest “fix” you can make for this extremely DANGEROUS problem.

This is a JL with auto stop. It’s probably not even running in this photo. Absolute deal breaker. Trash jeep for commoners and flat landers.

6A33DD42-BCBA-4137-9811-9EDCABFA8AEB.jpeg
“Ain’t gonna have no sissy engine stop on muh rig!”

Sponsored

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
Crypto stickers starting to show 2022 build sheets, I think we are officially seeing proven movement now
That's a snoɹǝƃuɐp assumption, it does look like some models are getting some love. I am not seeing any 3.0s moving though, save one.

martoaj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sahara 4XE
Too bad the new jeeps have that kill the engine at a stop light goofy claptrap built into them. Makes the jeep a freaking joke. I would never have one of those
It's called "auto start/stop" and it's something that literally every new car has. And it's also something you turn off with the press of a button. 🙄

USMC-SSGT

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Aluminum Tubing Transport
Crypto stickers starting to show 2022 build sheets, I think we are officially seeing proven movement now
At a quick glance it seems to be 95%+ Sahara/Rubicon so far.

TheBroncoSux

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future '22 Firecracker Red Rubicon 4xe
At a quick glance it seems to be 95%+ Sahara/Rubicon so far.
Non-4xe MY22 Sahara and Rubicons. The Wranglers are in such high demand, the dealer I ordered from didn't even ask for a deposit.

Sponsored

TriumphJeepster

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Hopefully
So anyhow, back on topic.

If the reports are true and the 22's are rolling, hopefully some forum members get their vehicles before Easter!

Jsettl

First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just got a call from my dealer. I ordered a 22 sport s. Got it loaded. Msrp of 45,000. Vin # 2369. It has been built and in transit with a Jan 6 estimated time of arrival. Dealer said it may be 7-10 days longer. Just to let everyone know that things are moving. I'm starting to get excited.

kimmiet17

First Name
Kimberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep high altitude
Just got a call from my dealer. I ordered a 22 sport s. Got it loaded. Msrp of 45,000. Vin # 2369. It has been built and in transit with a Jan 6 estimated time of arrival. Dealer said it may be 7-10 days longer. Just to let everyone know that things are moving. I'm starting to get excited.
Congrats. I’m waiting for mine to get shipped. I was wondering how long it would take for it to get to So cal. My dealer has originally told me it would probably arrive mid Jan.
Sponsored