Sponsored

TheBroncoSux

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future '22 Firecracker Red Rubicon 4xe
My salesman told me the same thing last week. "We have already gotten some 2022s." I wasn't a jerk to him but I also let him know that he didn't know what he was talking about. He looked into it and agreed, and had no idea RE 2022 production.
Go back next week, he'll tell you the 2023's are in.
Sponsored

DCJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Sport, 2022 Sahara
Hi everyone! Just wanted to let you know that I just got the word from someone on the line at the Toledo Jeep Assembly Plant that they are working right now on the 2022's
serious or sarcastic?

TheBroncoSux

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future '22 Firecracker Red Rubicon 4xe
Hi everyone! Just wanted to let you know that I just got the word from someone on the line at the Toledo Jeep Assembly Plant that they are working right now on the 2022's
Wow. Excellent if true!

Sponsored

Klong

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Charger r/t, 2022 Wrangler Rubicon,
Wow. Excellent if true!
That would be excellent. I know if I had a 21 ordered and they started rolling out 22s before mine, I would be one unhappy person.

Mfrec2000

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
So hope you are right, just so that some of the ppl on here being snotty when saying todays date was wrong can be quiet and eat some crow lol.

macintux

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJR, 2022 JLR
I just spoke with Jeep Chat, the girl LOL’d me when I said I heard production started today. She said don’t believe everything you see on the internet, not starting until the end of next week.
Jeep chat today told me, Wrangler 2022's have started production and updates will be slow at first but should see some movement on orders within this week or next.
I think we can agree that either Jeep Chat doesn't actually know what's going on, or that we're living in two realities simultaneously. The former seems more likely.

Sponsored

Serenity

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Wow. Excellent if true!
I feel this is a reliable source because I know the girl and she is right on the line at the Jeep plant. I also called customer service just a little bit ago and the lady I talked to said that according to their records they started a month ago! Hope this lady is right but I don't know how it would've stayed a a sceret quite this long.

kimmiet17

First Name
Kimberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep high altitude
Let’s keep the updates coming!. It’s so interesting how different the information is for each person. Either way having some information is better then none at all. I contacted Jeep Chat and they couldn’t give me the production date but said it should be coming very soon. My Jeep is currently “gathering parts”. So basically no movement but I think more exciting news will hopefully be coming soon.
Sponsored