James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon XR (Crystal Granite)
Occupation
Sr. Security Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Last 5 of the VIN. I assume it starts at 00001 but someone more clueful than me would need to confirm.
I hope you are correct!!! I am number "01065" order placed on 10/11
Sponsored

REDCOMETJLUXR

First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Xtreme Recon
For some reason, I'm thinking there will be a dash redesign for '22. No proof, just gut feeling.
More than likely towards the end of the next yearly quarter, there was some talks of them upgrading to the new Uconnect screen/system and I think that may have been why 8.4 and alpine are now standard on higher trim levels.

Sponsored

john adams

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD, Bolt
Looking on crypto stickers I was seeing the same where a few 2022 seem to have movement. What makes you think they are mislabeled?
Definitely just a guess but based on the fact that some have very old order dates. Something just looks screwy with those handful. I definitely could be wrong.

Poppump

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Traverse; Honda CRV; purchasing Wrangler
Definitely just a guess but based on the fact that some have very old order dates. Something just looks screwy with those handful. I definitely could be wrong.
For sure we are both guessing. I most likely have false hope but I saw a few that had order dates after the 2022 order switchover in October. So was hoping it was accurate…

Muches

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Still no 2022s showing up in Cryptostickers besides a few that look clearly mislabeled. Given that the 2022s start production in 10 days (we assume), a lot of people will move from scheduling to production in a quick jump. I hope that's good news for me at 3000-ish in the 2022s, though I'm guessing since I'm optioned out the butt, I'll be longer.
In a similar boat, I wish I didn’t get the grey leather. I would hate to be delayed over an option that wasn’t a dealbreaker for me.

jmarrr

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
I am in the 3 thousands with an order date of 10/4. Go figure.
I'm pretty sure you couldn't order a MY22 until 10/5, so that seems odd. Regardless, I don't think the VIN is the only factor towards production order. If it was a roll over from 2021, then I'd guess that could explain why that number isn't in sequence with everyone else.

If I had to guess, all the matters is how many Jeeps with your exact trim level/options are in front of you (based on VIN). For instance, I'm pretty sure they're prioritizing 4xe's and JLUs, so a 4xe sahara with VIN 600 will probably get built before a 2 door rubicon with VIN 599.

Sponsored

OutlawBeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Gecko Ordered 5/4/21 Delivered 8/27/21
I'm going back and forth on the satin black grille option.
I got it with mine and while I really like it I wish I had done it after the fact, its practically the same price AND you will still have your color matched grill. I wouldve liked to hang it in my shop

Iowa_Wrangler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392 Firecracker Red, 2022 392 On Order
I got it with mine and while I really like it I wish I had done it after the fact, its practically the same price AND you will still have your color matched grill. I wouldve liked to hang it in my shop
got a front pic? Love the Gecko!