mllcb42

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe HA, 392XR
How are people ordering 2022 models ? I've seen that they are on the forum
The order guide on jeeps website is just for reference. It doesn't actually order the vehicle.
Sponsored

JETAV8R

First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Factory Five, 22 Jeep Sahara EcoDiesel
Occupation
Jet and Helo Pilot
How are people ordering 2022 models ? I've seen that they are on the forum

Call your dealer. He can order it. Ordered a 2022 Saraha Diesel 11/10/21

Blazing Saddles

First Name
Not Sure
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Jeep
Occupation
Staring at this forum
Thanks, but I prefer to look at options, packages BEFORE I talk to a dealer.
It's not the same B&P as the .com site, but jeep.ca, the Canadian site, has 22 B&P you can mess with.

jmarrr

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Thanks, but I prefer to look at options, packages BEFORE I talk to a dealer.
As you should!

But you can't order a jeep any way but through a dealer. Here's the pdf with all the options (they're very similar to 2021):

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/attachments/wrangler-4-dr-2022-10-08-2021-pdf.519330/

Once you know what you want, search these forums for a dealer who won't rip you off. My local dealer wouldn't go below MSRP, I found a dealer an hour away on here who went 5% below FWP (which is like a total of 9-10% lower off of MSRP)

Sponsored

TheBroncoSux

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future '22 Firecracker Red Rubicon 4xe
Does anyone know if the FCA Affiliate Discount will return for the MY22 Wrangler? It went away in October when demand shot through the roof, but I've heard whispers about the possibility of it returning for 2022. I'd also be interested to know if FCA is still waiving the $595 Lease Acquisition Fee.

Carbonalpine

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘14 JKU; '22 JLUR XR
Does anyone know if the FCA Affiliate Discount will return for the MY22 Wrangler? It went away in October when demand shot through the roof, but I've heard whispers about the possibility of it returning for 2022. I'd also be interested to know if FCA is still waiving the $595 Lease Acquisition Fee.
If it comes back my dealer will honor the additional 1% under when mine arrives...that would be nice

jen.justjen

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bright White JLU Sahara Altitude
It's not the same B&P as the .com site, but jeep.ca, the Canadian site, has 22 B&P you can mess with.
I took your suggestion and pulled up the Canadian Jeep site and I'm seeing the MY22 Sahara Altitude interior is listed as black leather with RED stitching. Any idea if build options vary depending on Country? I am not going to be a happy camper if my Altitude arrives with red stitching. 😳😨 I emailed my sales guy as well for clarification and he isn't seeing anything on his end that indicates red stitching. Thoughts?

Screen Shot 2021-11-27 at 11.48.53 AM.png

Sponsored

Blazing Saddles

First Name
Not Sure
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Jeep
Occupation
Staring at this forum
I took your suggestion and pulled up the Canadian Jeep site and I'm seeing the MY22 Sahara Altitude interior is listed as black leather with RED stitching. Any idea if build options vary depending on Country? I am not going to be a happy camper if my Altitude arrives with red stitching. 😳😨 I emailed my sales guy as well for clarification and he isn't seeing anything on his end that indicates red stitching. Thoughts?

Jeep Wrangler JL 2022 Jeep Wrangler Ordering & Production Start Dates Released Screen Shot 2021-11-27 at 11.48.53 AM
I would not take the site as authoritative for options. It was merely a suggestion for people who wanted a more visual look at options than the guide.

john adams

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD, Bolt
Still no 2022s showing up in Cryptostickers besides a few that look clearly mislabeled. Given that the 2022s start production in 10 days (we assume), a lot of people will move from scheduling to production in a quick jump. I hope that's good news for me at 3000-ish in the 2022s, though I'm guessing since I'm optioned out the butt, I'll be longer.

Poppump

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Traverse; Honda CRV; purchasing Wrangler
Still no 2022s showing up in Cryptostickers besides a few that look clearly mislabeled. Given that the 2022s start production in 10 days (we assume), a lot of people will move from scheduling to production in a quick jump. I hope that's good news for me at 3000-ish in the 2022s, though I'm guessing since I'm optioned out the butt, I'll be longer.
Looking on crypto stickers I was seeing the same where a few 2022 seem to have movement. What makes you think they are mislabeled?

HempelNet

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon XR (Crystal Granite)
Occupation
Sr. Security Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
This probably has been mentioned a few times but my searching skills suck...

How do some people get a number in regards to the orders placed? As in I am in the 3000'ish or am I reading things incorrectly?

Thanks.

macintux

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJR, 2022 JLR
This probably has been mentioned a few times but my searching skills suck...

How do some people get a number in regards to the orders placed? As in I am in the 3000'ish or am I reading things incorrectly?

Thanks.
Last 5 of the VIN. I assume it starts at 00001 but someone more clueful than me would need to confirm.
Sponsored