First Name
Not Sure
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Jeep
Occupation
Staring at this forum
Wow that would be amazing. I would be happy with any kind of positive information. I ordered 1 day before you. What state did you order from?
I ordered here in GA. I hope it is accurate, but I wouldn't be surprised if I do the D-D1 do-si-do a few times.
Sponsored

Blazing Saddles

First Name
Not Sure
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Jeep
Occupation
Staring at this forum
I didn't say I think he knows my build date. I only said that is what I was told. I won't believe a single date until I get a call that it is on the lot.

hockeynut258

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Just to add to the fun:
I ordered a '22 on Oct 12th. My dealer emailed me this week to let me know he sees a projected build date of 12/17. I contacted Jeep Chat and got the expected all parts are gathered and waiting for a date from them. Will that date hold? Magic8-ball says, 'No one knows how Jeeps are scheduled, not even the Gods.'
Same from my dealer. He got an email with projected build date of 12/6. He guessed a delivery before Christmas if that happens. All parts gathered per Jeep chat 11/16.

HeygirlHey

First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Snazzberry Sahara Altitude (on order)
Same from my dealer. He got an email with projected build date of 12/6. He guessed a delivery before Christmas if that happens. All parts gathered per Jeep chat 11/16.
Is "all parts gathered" not a status that leads to anything updating on cryptostickers? Is it basically just saying someone found all your Lego pieces but have to wait until the magic date to build? This process is more stressful than getting the "your package is out for delivery" status when you're waiting for something you really want at home. :LOL: I hope that when production starts they start to roll quickly.

Production talk - anyone know how many jeeps they build per week, and what the process is when they roll off the line? Do they have to fill a full truck/train car to your city before they leave the factory (or can they stick yours on a truck going south and drop it off!). Just curious!

Sponsored

DCJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Sport, 2022 Sahara
If that’s true then I don’t get where the March/April delivery rumor comes from for early orders. Assuming there is no part hold up delivery should be fairly prompt after production starts

mllcb42

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe HA, 392XR
If that’s true then I don’t get where the March/April delivery rumor comes from for early orders
It comes from stellantis saying 20-24 week lead time. Thus far, the only official thing we have from them is them saying that. Ya, some will come in earlier, but I'm sure they're quoting that number for a reason.

We can all try to rationalize our way around it and hope it doesn't apply to our personal orders, but that's what they're saying for one reason or another.

DCJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It comes from stellantis saying 20-24 week lead time. Thus far, the only official thing we have from them is them saying that. Ya, some will come in earlier, but I'm sure they're quoting that number for a reason.

We can all try to rationalize our way around it and hope it doesn't apply to our personal orders, but that's what they're saying for one reason or another.
It just makes me so sad

Sponsored

DCJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I feel your pain but think of it this way, bigger down payment when it comes in 😁
Lol very very true. This going to be my wife’s ride so I spared no expense (unlike my own sport without keyless entry haha). I like this outlook

DarceyJean

First Name
Darcey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hydro Sahara
Just to add to the fun:
I ordered a '22 on Oct 12th. My dealer emailed me this week to let me know he sees a projected build date of 12/17. I contacted Jeep Chat and got the expected all parts are gathered and waiting for a date from them. Will that date hold? Magic8-ball says, 'No one knows how Jeeps are scheduled, not even the Gods.'

Is your build sheet available then?

Blazing Saddles

First Name
Not Sure
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Jeep
Occupation
Staring at this forum
Is your build sheet available then?
No, I don't think so. I also take any dates or statuses with a grain of salt. The only consensus with the ordering process seems to be that all dates are pulled from the ether at random. Still, it's nice to dream.

DarceyJean

First Name
Darcey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hydro Sahara
No, I don't think so. I also take any dates or statuses with a grain of salt. The only consensus with the ordering process seems to be that all dates are pulled from the ether at random. Still, it's nice to dream.
I feel like if there was a confirmed build date a build sheet would be out. I'm curious these next few days if we will start to see some popping up for 2022s.
Sponsored