Sponsored

nsfw_andy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hydro Blue JLUR Ecodiesel
I texted my sales man. He said switchover date is 12/6 and he expects my Jeep in January. 🙏🏼
Is that from Rob? How confident is he in that timeline, that seems very fast compared to people who have waited 15+ weeks for their 2021 builds.

DCJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Sport, 2022 Sahara
Yep, there’s tons of rumors on here but I think we are possibly going to see movement earlier than anticipated. They are getting inundated with orders and there’s a push to move things along ASAP

kimmiet17

First Name
Kimberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep high altitude
Is that from Rob? How confident is he in that timeline, that seems very fast compared to people who have waited 15+ weeks for their 2021 builds.
Yeah that’s from Rob. Honestly I’m not trying to get my hopes up but if it comes in January I’ll be happy.

Sponsored

RAO

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sahara; 2022 JL Rubicon
Yep, there’s tons of rumors on here but I think we are possibly going to see movement earlier than anticipated. They are getting inundated with orders and there’s a push to move things along ASAP
well they already shortened the 2022 build year quite a bit by delaying the start of building until Dec. Let’s hope that they decide they can’t delay it any further. While possible, I can’t imagine delaying until Jan - at that point, may as well call them early 2023’s because by the time most would hit the streets, the 2023 model year would be starting…

DarceyJean

First Name
Darcey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hydro Sahara
I hope the 6th is the true date - and if it is we should start to see some build sheets within the next week or two?

Poppump

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Traverse; Honda CRV; purchasing Wrangler
This would be an amazing rumor if true. Anything more you can share on it?

Any other dealer on this thread able to confirm similar?

Sponsored

Blazing Saddles

First Name
Not Sure
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Jeep
Occupation
Staring at this forum
Just to add to the fun:
I ordered a '22 on Oct 12th. My dealer emailed me this week to let me know he sees a projected build date of 12/17. I contacted Jeep Chat and got the expected all parts are gathered and waiting for a date from them. Will that date hold? Magic8-ball says, 'No one knows how Jeeps are scheduled, not even the Gods.'

Cowboy from hell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Dr Rubicon hydro pearl 6 speed
Don't want to rain on your parade 22 order peeps, but my special order Rubicon ordered on 7/15 is at 17 weeks now with a build date of 11/29....that's an estimate, might be later so....

kimmiet17

First Name
Kimberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep high altitude
Just to add to the fun:
I ordered a '22 on Oct 12th. My dealer emailed me this week to let me know he sees a projected build date of 12/17. I contacted Jeep Chat and got the expected all parts are gathered and waiting for a date from them. Will that date hold? Magic8-ball says, 'No one knows how Jeeps are scheduled, not even the Gods.'
Wow that would be amazing. I would be happy with any kind of positive information. I ordered 1 day before you. What state did you order from?
Sponsored