Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

The latest 2022 JL Wrangler order guide (1/17/22) has been added to the first post.

It shows a PRICE INCREASE across all trims and many options.

Base JL Sport - $270 increase
Base JL Rubicon - $900 increase

• Sad
Reactions: AFD

TYREMAN

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
The latest 2022 JL Wrangler order guide (1/17/22) has been added to the first post.

Base JL Sport - $270 increase
Hopefully, my Window Sticker's price, that I received yesterday, will hold...

Sponsored

jblackst

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU; '22 JL (well, it's the wife's)
Yikes - seems like anything with a 'chip', including the Gorilla Glass ;-), went up in cost significantly. Hope my existing POC at Gupton holds up.

Daniel-WA

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLR ordered
This forum is great! Seriously! Not only did I learn about the Tread Lightly affiliate program here, but the early notification of price changes really helped out a lot! Thanks to this forum, the impact of these changes was reduced a lot by deleting the gorilla glass and painted fenders from my order in the nick of time! Happy.

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)

Boo. Looks like they're getting their money back on that 'free' Alpine upgrade one way or another 🙁

So, are these price increases not reflected with their online configurator yet? Spec'd everything as I've been doing since the '22s went live and it still seems about the same price, if not a bit cheaper since last week.

Edit; Fu.. that sucks. New guide MSRP definitely does NOT match the online configurator. A moderately spec'd Rubicon is gonna go up thousands. Stupid way to compete with the cheaper Bronco Stellantis.

PAINKILLER

First Name
Dwayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet 2500HD, 2022 Wrangler JL Ordered
I’m new to this forum but have to say everyone here provides such great information to would be or current Wrangler owners. I had a question, I’m actually working on ordering my first Wrangler 2 door JL and was looking at the snazberry color. If I’m reading the January 17 2022 update to the order guide correctly does this mean the snazberry is no longer available?

jblackst

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m new to this forum but have to say everyone here provides such great information to would be or current Wrangler owners. I had a question, I’m actually working on ordering my first Wrangler 2 door JL and was looking at the snazberry color. If I’m reading the January 17 2022 update to the order guide correctly does this mean the snazberry is no longer available?
Correct, Snazzberry is gone. It was available for about 1 calendar year across the 21-22 model years.

Sponsored

PAINKILLER

First Name
Dwayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet 2500HD, 2022 Wrangler JL Ordered
Correct, Snazzberry is gone. It was available for about 1 calendar year across the 21-22 model years.
That’s what I was afraid of. Oh well just have to go with one of my other choices. Thanks for the response!

jblackst

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That’s what I was afraid of. Oh well just have to go with one of my other choices. Thanks for the response!
If you're dead set on Snazzberry, keep an eye on the local lots, as there are sure to have been some dealer allocation builds in that color. Of course, since the color is gone, YMMV on which specific model/options are available on the lot.

PLaz

First Name
Laz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Tis nearly time. We summon thee Jay, to bring forth the newest guide which promises of a new color! RELEASEEEEE!
Yay! Is there a schedule for these releases? (Show me Earl Gray already, please!!)
Sponsored