Sponsored

TriumphJeepster

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Hopefully
I can't believe they added so many new colors!

/sarcasm
Sponsored

Deleted member 59498

Oh hell Commando!!! We could only wish! Or me anyway

Sponsored

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
I miss the “old days” when the Jeep colors flowed like wine.
B7D887CD-55F0-457D-B30D-2C72D79D6279.jpeg
Is it just me or does the old interior look a lot more 'luxurious' than the current JL and later JK interiors, which seem to be going for a more edgy/sporty design in comparison?

displayname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Is it just me or does the old interior look a lot more 'luxurious' than the current JL and later JK interiors, which seem to be going for a more edgy/sporty design in comparison?
I think the current interior is a good balance of nice and durable. And after being in JKs and JLs, the JL also feels more premium to me as well.

Reactions: AFD

Blazerfan93

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Has anyone confirm with a dealer that the 7inch radio is now standard on sport model with the AC option?

I just notice that on the build sheet quote that i got from Gumpton on a willys sports does not say anything about the radio screen size.

rdtaylorjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Willys Sport 2 Door
Has anyone confirm with a dealer that the 7inch radio is now standard on sport model with the AC option?

I just notice that on the build sheet quote that i got from Gumpton on a willys sports does not say anything about the radio screen size.
I've asked 3 dealers. One said it definitely isn't included, two said it definitely is. The order guide says it is. And the new 22 online build tool shows that it is included. I guess we'll have to wait until our jeeps arrive to find out for sure, but I'm hopeful.

v0mitus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Sport
Build Thread
Link

I ordered a Sport with just a few options. Sting grey, 3-piece hard top, the LSD, Tow and HD electrical, and air conditioning. On the updated build guide for December I scrolled down to the option Air Conditioning (Code HAA) it showed, what I assume, is all items included on said option code

Jeep Wrangler JL 2022 Jeep Wrangler JL (2-Door) ORDER GUIDE [Updated Monthly] 1639589600346

From the way it seems to me is that the 7" infotainment screen is now included with the air conditioning option. I've been wrong at least once in my life so take this with a very hopeful grain of salt!

What I am also curious about is SirusXM radio isn't a available option on the poverty spec Sport such as the one I built, unless I missed it. I'm wondering if its include or is now only available on higher trim levels. I didn't order it but it would be cool to get the 7" infotainment and SirusXM as an added bonus!

Sponsored

TriumphJeepster

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Hopefully
Well consider me underwhelmed.

Still no Earl. No Gobi. No XR package on 2dr.

Jeep is making the decision to buy something else really easy =[

NYJeepGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Well consider me underwhelmed.

Still no Earl. No Gobi. No XR package on 2dr.

Jeep is making the decision to buy something else really easy =[
There was a Jeep press release that said Gobi was coming in the spring.

jblackst

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU; '22 JL (well, it's the wife's)
Seems like the biggest change is that Tuscadero is no longer offered for either the JL or JLU.
Sponsored