First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 2D, with extra guacamole
Occupation
I'm often occupied, by many things, often at the same time
Vroom made me a good offer, but I don't know when the new one will arrive, so I'm holding off for at least a month...I think.
Sponsored

Murphydog

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 X3M, 2023 JLUR XR
Clubs

Private-party, I think. I may ask the local dealership if they want to buy it outright, but I doubt it.
I was seriously thinking of something similar, if I order a 22 same as my 21 it would be a few dollars cheaper over all.
If I can get a local dealer to give me same pricing I too would come out ahead

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Vroom made me a good offer, but I don't know when the new one will arrive, so I'm holding off for at least a month...I think.
Here is a very rough idea of timeline. I ordered my 2022 JLR on 11/19/21 and have a estimated ship date of 1/11/22.

These shortages suck. I miss the good old days. Back in 2019 I ordered my '19 JLR and it was delivered to my dealer in 11 days! And at 7%-under invoice! Not complaining because I am paying 5%-under invoice this time on the 2022. They took away the extra 2% for Affiliate. I am hoping they reinstate Affiliate when my JLR arrives. Fingers crossed!

r.stevens

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Me too. In fact, with the market the way it is, I'm selling my 2021 JLR and buying the exact same (but 2022) vehicle...except adding 4.88 gears. I'm "making" about $2,000 and will have a current model with zero miles and better gearing. All (except one) option I had on my 2021 are standard on the 2022.
I'm really, really considering doing this. I think I can get into a Rubicon with the Recon package and actually have a smaller monthly payment.

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Yep, my payment will be slightly smaller as well.

Sponsored

KevinC11

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Willys, 2023 JT Mojave
Occupation
Gunsmith/EMT
Snazzberry is still on the Jeep.com build site and I ordered one 12/8 and it went through with no issue.

KevinC

Pinky Tuscadero

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Pink RHD Wrangler 2015 RHD Wrangler
Snazzberry gone??
Seems it was gone at the tail end of the 21 run but came back for the 22's
I've had Snazzberry on my Ram for a year before realizing it as it was sold as Delmonico Red, turns out Snazz had several names across the company for several years before the JL's got it. It looks best when clean and with just the right light - otherwise the bright red is way better, but it has its moments like all the colors
It certainly didn't come out like the original promo pics, way off from those like the Gecko was.
When in doubt - "think pink" - that one came through perfectly

jessedacri

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White 2dr JL Rubicon 3.6
If I ever wanted to swap 2 door for 4 door, the fact that I could move from 4.88s to factory 4.88s is tempting. Regearing was hell for me with the first shop messing it up and leaving me to have to do it again at another shop. Love my 2 door though.

XPLOR3

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR WHITE
Just ordered my JLUR 2 days ago.
I was surprised not to see the packages I asked the dealer on the build sheet (I gave them 21 build from website).
I am so glad Jeep got some competition to make them start including some of the packages as standard on the top trims like the other brands do.

Sponsored

kakwvu

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
If I ever wanted to swap 2 door for 4 door, the fact that I could move from 4.88s to factory 4.88s is tempting. Regearing was hell for me with the first shop messing it up and leaving me to have to do it again at another shop. Love my 2 door though.
Is it 2dr specific, or are you just moving to a JLU if you move on?

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

I am so glad Jeep got some competition to make them start including some of the packages as standard on the top trims like the other brands do.
Actually kind of sucks. Drives the base price up for things you don't want.

kimmiet17

First Name
Kimberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep high altitude
How in the hell is that not an available leather/dash option on every model?? That would look amazing with Granite, Sting-Gray or Zynith, Earl, etc on a Sahara or Rubicon. For a car with over a dozen trim levels, I'm kinda frustrated that I can't buy a 2-door Sahara at all, or even upgrade to a Rubicon with grey interior, even though that's 100% possible :(
I know. I don’t get it. The gray leather is the only reason I ordered the HA instead of the Sahara altitude

Reactions: AFD

XPLOR3

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR WHITE
Actually kind of sucks. Drives the base price up for things you don't want.
I understand your point of view, but usually on every brand that’s the reason you get higher trims so you have better options.
Otherwise there should be no sport, Sahara or rubicon. There should be 1 trim and everyone select their options. I bet if there was an option for lockers on a sport no one would buy a rubicon.

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I understand your point of view, but usually on every brand that’s the reason you get higher trims so you have better options.
Otherwise there should be no sport, Sahara or rubicon. There should be 1 trim and everyone select their options. I bet if there was an option for lockers on a sport no one would buy a rubicon.
I look at it different. The sport is available with lockers. It's called the Rubicon.
Sponsored