Sponsored

blueweb

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 TJ Rubicon, '22 4xe Rubicon
Putting 35's on a 2 door Jeep is kinda suicide in my opinion, they already suffer from stability a bit with a 4door, I guess if you never want to drive on the actual road ever it would be ok.
I saw a 2-door on the freeway the other day with a 4-inch lift kit and 35s. It was so high off the ground that it seemed as if a strong enough wind could easily roll it over.

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 2D, with extra guacamole
Occupation
I'm often occupied, by many things, often at the same time
They're laying all over around here. You can't drive down the street without seeing a half-dozen two-doors on their sides, spontaneously flopped. Sunday mornings the city is littered with them; half-drunk college kids "two-door tipping" they call it. Used to be farmers had to be worried about cow-tipping, now it's unsuspecting two-door Jeep owners that have to lock their garages every night...otherwise, come out to one more Jeep laying on its side. It's a shame, a damned shame.

It makes you wonder how a company could get away with manufacturing a model for 80+ years.

dshark1

First Name
Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JLR
They're laying all over around here. You can't drive down the street without seeing a half-dozen two-doors on their sides, spontaneously flopped. Sunday mornings the city is littered with them; half-drunk college kids "two-door tipping" they call it. Used to be farmers had to be worried about cow-tipping, now it's unsuspecting two-door Jeep owners that have to lock their garages every night...otherwise, come out to one more Jeep laying on its side. It's a shame, a damned shame.

It makes you wonder how a company could get away with manufacturing a model for 80+ years.
In that case I am canceling my Oregon trip! Lol …. That is pretty amazing stuff! I would think it’s pretty hard to tip a Jeep on its side?

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 2D, with extra guacamole
Occupation
I'm often occupied, by many things, often at the same time
By the sounds of some of the other posters, two-door Jeeps are a light breeze away from being blown over, haha.

Sponsored

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon Granite Crystal
That’s hilarious. The 2door is only a few hundred pounds lighter then a 4door.

halewest

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
I saw a 2-door on the freeway the other day with a 4-inch lift kit and 35s. It was so high off the ground that it seemed as if a strong enough wind could easily roll it over.
A strong wind 'could' actually blow it over.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I'd like to think it's just a joke, but unfortunately I know better.
Jeep Wrangler JL 2022 Jeep Rubicon Xtreme Recon First Drive Review | Bracing for Bigfoot -- by Autoblog stinky-clint-eastwood

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
A strong wind 'could' actually blow it over.
Sure could. 150+ mph wind also picked up a trailer and hit our hanger peeling the roof off. I don’t think my 2 door Jeep on 35’s will survive.
Sponsored