Sponsored

cripton805

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport w/ 6sp
Not hard when they’ve barely made a half dozen.

Seriously though, Ford did a fantastic job of marketing. It got them exactly what they paid for. Once there is a good size population in the wild, let’s see if they can live up to the hype. So far, it doesn’t seem they can.
They have two Broncos within 20 miles at two different Ford lots. Both soft top and orange. They have had them for a few weeks. Im surprised they haven't sold them, but the same owner had a brand new Laguna Seca 392 for 50k for 7 years on the lot. lol
Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)

They have two Broncos within 20 miles at two different Ford lots. Both soft top and orange. They have had them for a few weeks. Im surprised they haven't sold them, but the same owner had a brand new Laguna Seca 392 for 50k for 7 years on the lot. lol
Ford sent dealers Bronco mannequins they can't sell.

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 2D, with extra guacamole
Occupation
I'm often occupied, by many things, often at the same time
Yep, each dealer got up to two Broncos as demos, so between 4k and 6k of the built Broncos cant be sold for another few months.

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Xtreme Recon 2022 Ford Bronco
Honestly this is not that good of a deal. A comparable base 4 door Bronco with Sasquatch is only a bit more expensive but comes with lockers, upgraded shocks, power windows and locks, and a bigger touch screen.
I agree. Wait until the real numbers and build sheet comes out in October. I guarantee this $41k price is for the stripper Willys Sport with crank windows and no AC. The regular Willys with this package will be north of $45k+ Which at that point makes no sense when you can just get the Rubicon.

Like always Jeep drops the ball in price. Every single time!! Now where are the hard core fan boys at to tell me I'm nuts? I love how they defend the no power options and no AC price in the year 2021!!

JoeBanks

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Sport JLU
I agree. Wait until the real numbers and build sheet comes out in October. I guarantee this $41k price is for the stripper Willys Sport with crank windows and no AC. The regular Willys with this package will be north of $45k+ Which at that point makes no sense when you can just get the Rubicon.

Like always Jeep drops the ball in price. Every single time!! Now where are the hard core fan boys at to tell me I'm nuts? I love how they defend the no power options and no AC price in the year 2021!!
4 door Willys Sports come with AC.
Only extras offered on the regular Willys is power doors/windows and LED headlights for a couple grand more.

Sponsored

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
4 door Willys Sports come with AC.
Only extras offered on the regular Willys is power doors/windows and LED headlights for a couple grand more.
Pretty sure you have to pay the extra $1,200 or $1500 for it in the build and price last time I checked. Go build a Willys Sport.

Although I built a 2 door. So maybe that's why. But you still as you mentioned have to pay for everything else when you upgrade to the regular Willys. Which will make it $45k+ as I mentioned.

Rockstar08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Pretty sure you have to pay the extra $1,200 or $1500 for it in the build and price last time I checked. Go build a Willys Sport.

Although I built a 2 door. So maybe that's why. But you still as you mentioned have to pay for everything else when you upgrade to the regular Willys. Which will make it $45k+ as I mentioned.
Nope it’s only the 2dr you have to pay for AC the 4 door it comes standard always been that way.

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Nope it’s only the 2dr you have to pay for AC the 4 door it comes standard always been that way.
Yep. Just saw that. Either way you'll still have to go with the stripper model Willys Sport with no power windows or locks and no infotainment system to get the $41k price. If you go with the regular Willys it's going to be $45k.

If the regular Willys with Recon package was $41k that would make more sense. Jeep is retarded with pricing. I'd rather go Rubicon in the end if this is the case!!

OP
OP

LongTimeListener

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKURHR
I actually checked out the Bronco this week, and full disclosure had one on order as of last July. I thought it would be cool to have all 3 current off roaders(I have a 2020 Rubicon Recon and the wife has a 2021 LR Defender)
How are you liking the Defender?

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
How are you liking the Defender?
Curious as well. I see quite of a few of them driving around here in SoCal. OC residents love that Range Rover badge.

They look cool to me and super comfortable, but really seem to lack any true from the factory floor off road capability.

I would rather have an S Class with air suspension as my B car to my Jeep than to have a defender + something like an S class.

Sponsored

JoeBanks

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Sport JLU

I have a 4 door Willys Sport ordered and hopefully on the dealership lot soon.
So, yep AC is definitely included on 4 door but extra on the 2 door Willys Sports.

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Im Sorry... Did Morrison say, Willys Xtreme Recon 392!?!?
Yes!!! F-ing A right baby!! Finally Jeep did something amazing. A 392 Jeep Willys for $40k!! 🥳

Sike.. Just kidding.

giphy-35.gif
Sponsored