2022 Build and Price after SEMA?

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Xtreme Recon 2022 Ford Bronco
I'm thinking Jeep will post the new 2022 Build and Price after SEMA. With that being said could the reason that they are waiting be that there will be either a new model or options and accessories they're going to drop that will debut at SEMA? I hope so.

What do you guys think?
Sponsored

Deleted member 59498

I doubt there will be any new models or much in the way of changes. Seems they are having a hard enough time keeping the current trims on the lots. Not much sense to stat a new one.

OP
OP
JeepViking13

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Xtreme Recon 2022 Ford Bronco
I doubt there will be any new models or much in the way of changes. Seems they are having a hard enough time keeping the current trims on the lots. Not much sense to stat a new one.
Well I hope they release something new even if it's just accessories. I mean tomorrow's November and only like 8/9 weeks until the year is over with and still no Build and Price. At least this way there was a reason for waiting so long.

Deleted member 59498

Well I hope they release something new even if it's just accessories. I mean tomorrow's November and only like 8/9 weeks until the year is over with and still no Build and Price. At least this way there was a reason for waiting so long.
Oh yeah, I was thinking whole new model like the 392 was released or something :)

The overland was pretty cool concept.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
What Build and Price are you talking about?

Sponsored

RedundanT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
“Let me tell you something my friend. Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane.” ― Andy Dufresne

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

car manufacturers typically don’t release new stuff at sema. They tend to wait for the big auto shows.

Hearhear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus, 392 XR Wrangler
This is a teaser of something new that could be built, but it’s bigger and more expensive:

Jeep Wrangler JL 2022 Build and Price after SEMA? 1E2F6072-A928-4EC6-9E20-B1719E50F7E9

Sponsored

displayname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
That's a concept. Concepts rarely make it to actual production.
Even though it’s rare, I could see a version of this making it to market. Maybe starting at low to mid 40s.
Jeep has no issues with Grand Cherokee competing near the Wrangler price point. If the GCL is selling well, then a 3rd row Wrangler could really flesh out the larger SUV segment for them. Plus this would be great for the overloading crowd, which is getting so much press right now.
It’s certainly much more vehicle than I would want, but it seems like that market for a big Wrangler exists, especially if it get a significantly higher towing capacity and the additional interior space.

John VonJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
At some point, Jeep will announce the Mojave Wrangler. It's inevitable. However, I imagine they're keeping that powder dry a little while longer due to ongoing challenges meeting current demand.

Meanwhile, Ford keeps "introducing" new vaporware (Everglades, Raptor, etc) Bronco trims, even though their Bronco supply chain is in shambles.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

jlang

First Name
JDawg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Punk'D Rubicon
Occupation
Semi-Retired
At some point, Jeep will announce the Mojave Wrangler. It's inevitable. However, I imagine they're keeping that powder dry a little while longer due to ongoing challenges meeting current demand.

Meanwhile, Ford keeps "introducing" new vaporware (Everglades, Raptor, etc) Bronco trims, even though their Bronco supply chain is in shambles.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2022 Build and Price after SEMA? giphy-downsized-large
Yes and the Deserthawk models that were rumored to be coming.
Sponsored