Sponsored

2022 392 CA Additional Smog Equipment Requirement Rumor...

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
California is always on some Bullshit.
Agreed. LA city is mandating vaccine passports for all indoor venues. Orange County is still sane and life is normal. You wonā€™t hear, ā€œwhereā€™s your papers?ā€

Last edited:

Overwatch

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUR, Sarge Green 392

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Biz Owner
Whoa man. Iā€™m no snowflake but as a Jew that lives in CA that is super insensitive. Take that shit down.
Truly sorry my brother. Not trying to be insensitive. Actually never understood how humans ever did what they did to other humans in WW2 until Iā€™m see whatā€™s happening now.

I removed the images but I still feel history is repeating itself and by the way, when I visited the museum of tolerance as a kid, I was shocked humans were capable of such things but was explained to me by someone who worked at the museum that many people didnā€™t want to do the things they did but weā€™re eventually forced to due social pressures pushed on them over time.

Overwatch

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truly sorry my brother. Not trying to be insensitive. Actually never understood how humans ever did what they did to other humans in WW2 until Iā€™m see whatā€™s happening now.

I removed the images but I still feel history is repeating itself and by the way, when I visited the museum of tolerance as a kid, I was shocked humans were capable of such things but was explained to me by someone who worked at the museum that many people didnā€™t want to do the things they did but weā€™re eventually forced to due social pressures pushed on them over time.
I appreciate you taking it down so fast. Itā€™s a hot button issue for me as everyone throws around the Nazi thing way too much these days. Liberals say Republicans are Nazis, outsiders say the same about CA all the time and if you are bald like I am than I must be one too. In the end though they were monsters that killed 6 million people like me. Itā€™s why I learned to shoot very far away from the government. I love the Jeep community and just donā€™t want to see it here too. Thank you again.

Sponsored

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Biz Owner
I appreciate you taking it down so fast. Itā€™s a hot button issue for me as everyone throws around the Nazi thing way too much these days. Liberals say Republicans are Nazis, outsiders say the same about CA all the time and if you are bald like I am than I must be one too. In the end though they were monsters that killed 6 million people like me. Itā€™s why I learned to shoot very far away from the government. I love the Jeep community and just donā€™t want to see it here too. Thank you again.
No worries my friend. I was more alluding to having oneā€™s papers in order to move about indoor locations, which the only thing I can compare with in history that Iā€™m aware of is Nazi Germany forcing this upon the Jewish people.

The world is upside down right now. I really donā€™t even feel apart of any political movement or party. I just want to live free and let others live free. I donā€™t want to see the evils of history circle back, even if itā€™s coming in a different from.

On a side note, if youā€™re in LA we should go wheeling sometime!

Overwatch

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No worries my friend. I was more alluding to having oneā€™s papers in order to move about indoor locations, which the only thing I can compare with in history that Iā€™m aware of is Nazi Germany forcing this upon the Jewish people.

The world is upside down right now. I really donā€™t even feel apart of any political movement or party. I just want to live free and let others live free. I donā€™t want to see the evils of history circle back, even if itā€™s coming in a different from.

On a side note, if youā€™re in LA we should go wheeling sometime!
As soon as my 392 comes in that would be great. I need to keep my current JK in good shape until then for when I sell it. Always need people to wheel with.

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Biz Owner
As soon as my 392 comes in that would be great. I need to keep my current JK in good shape until then for when I sell it. Always need people to wheel with.
Sweet!! I have my 392 right now. Itā€™ll be awesome to both have our 392s we can take out on the trails. Iā€™ll DM you my cell number. When are you getting the 392?

raj21747

First Name
raj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R. Enfield500, Suzuki M109, 392XR, 1999 TJ
Sweet!! I have my 392 right now. Itā€™ll be awesome to both have our 392s we can take out on the trails. Iā€™ll DM you my cell number. When are you getting the 392?
Would love to join you guys some day. I'm from socal, palm desert. Will be getting my 392 in next 2 weeks or so.

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Biz Owner
Would love to join you guys some day. I'm from socal, palm desert. Will be getting my 392 in next 2 weeks or so.
Beautiful. Let me send you a DM as well. Iā€™ve been busy almost every weekend since getting my Jeep. Helping my parent in laws move some art this weekend and crossing my fingers this is the last busy weekend until thanksgiving break.

Sponsored

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
No idea, but Ford is only reducing the Mustangs output by 10 HP. 450 HP instead of 460.
The more modern& efficient smaller displacement OHC much lighter mustangs are being reduced 10 HP. Donā€™t count on just 10 HP for the 392 unfortunately.

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
WTF? Is there anything official on this? Only required on 22s?
Donā€™t worry, weā€™re good for ā€œ year of production ā€œ ie- they couldnā€™t make you de-tune your Hemi, L88, LS6 etc to 190-200 HP in 1973. But it appears to be 1971 all over again!šŸ˜”šŸ¤¬
Sponsored