• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Florida 2021 Wrangler Willys Hydro Blue 2.0 Turbo

Sprocket

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Rubicon Eco, 14 Grand Cherokee Eco, BMW 328d
I'd like to sell our recently purchased 2021 4 door Willys Hydro Blue 2.0 Turbo. The Jeep has approx 4k miles on it. The only reason we are selling is that we decided to order a Rubicon diesel instead.

The vehicle is completely stock. No accidents or any issues or concerns.

It also has the following FCA / MOPAR extended warranties that can be transferred to the new owner at $50.00 EA. These are Jeep / FCA / Stellantis backed extended warranty plans, not aftermarket ones, so any Jeep dealership will honor the extended warranty without the back and forth hassle that happens with many aftermarket extended warranty companies.
Auto Appearance Care 60 months - 0 deductible
Tire & Wheel Protection 84 months - 0 deductible
Maximum Care warranty 8 years / 85k miles - $100.00 deductible (per dealer visit)
. If you end up having multiple issues and wait to have them addressed at the same dealer visit, it's only $100.00 total, not $100.00 per issue.

Build sheet / window sticker is attached.

I only have a couple of pictures when we picked it up from the dealership. We've had it 2 months, so we haven't taken many photos of it yet.

The vehicle is in St. Augustine, FL. We bounce back and forth from Michigan to FL throughout the year, so we can only show it in person while we are in FL. It's 2 months old and a stock Willys Jeep, so not much to show or see if you are familiar with them.

***I'd like to hang onto this Willys until our Rubicon is built, but we can be flexible to some degree***

I'm also waiting for the title to come back as we just registered this in FL at the beginning of Jan. There is a lien holder on the title as well.

Asking $50k

Please let me know if you're interested or have any questions.

Thanks for looking!

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Wrangler Willys Hydro Blue 2.0 Turbo Willys1

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Wrangler Willys Hydro Blue 2.0 Turbo Willys2

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Wrangler Willys Hydro Blue 2.0 Turbo Willys3

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Wrangler Willys Hydro Blue 2.0 Turbo Willys4

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Wrangler Willys Hydro Blue 2.0 Turbo Willys5

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Wrangler Willys Hydro Blue 2.0 Turbo Willys6
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
OP

Sprocket

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm open to offers. Still waiting for our 2022 Rubicon diesel to be built.

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm open to offers. Still waiting for our 2022 Rubicon diesel to be built.
when did you order your new Jeep? As of today we have been waiting more than 55 days just for ours to be shipped after it completed final inspection.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
If you would consider used Instead of new I would sell my 2021 eco-diesel rubicon. I am actually thinking about going back to a v6 due to moving where diesel is harder to find. As of today about 5200 miles on it.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Sprocket

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
when did you order your new Jeep? As of today we have been waiting more than 55 days just for ours to be shipped after it completed final inspection.
That's frustrating. We ordered the Rubicon on Jan 11th. Still "gathering parts" when I checked last week with Jeep Chat. We waited roughly 13 weeks for the one we are selling now from time of order until delivery. They told us roughly 14-16 weeks when we ordered the Rubicon.

OP
OP

Sprocket

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This Wrangler has been sold and I'm picking up the new EcoDiesel next week!
Sponsored