2021 Wrangler Willys Fender Light HELP!

fivvehundredk

First Name
Renz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
So I live in Ontario Canada. And I have the upgraded LED headlights and taillights. I’ve called around at local shops but no one can help me. Right now my fender lights are the ugly warm white/yellow light but want to make them cool white LED to match the headlights and fog lights. Is this possible? If anyone can suggest a bulb I need to accomplish this look. Much appreciated.
Sponsored

OP
OP
fivvehundredk

fivvehundredk

First Name
Renz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

SmilesPerGallon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sport, 2021 JLU Sport
Just want to make sure you have a willys too? From what I read there is no bulb to fix that in the willys model because it’s based of a sport model if I’m not mistaken?
I have the sport not sport s. It worked great for me. Open up your fender really quick and double check that it is a single amber bulb. If that is the case you are good to go with these.

303StingGray

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willy 2dr
Those are made for the sport. And Smiles looks like he has a sport also which is the same(in this situation) as Willys. These are what I am ordering also.

Sponsored

SmilesPerGallon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Those are made for the sport. And Smiles looks like he has a sport also which is the same(in this situation) as Willys. These are what I am ordering also.
Profile pick is of my JKU which I still have but yes my JLU is also a sport. Both base models. You won't be disappointed with the bulbs. Make sure that you make sure they work before putting the fender liner back in. You only have to pull one push pin. Also if it doesn't light up make sure the bulb is pushed all the way in because they are tough to push in and also flip the bulb as they are polarized and will only work if put in the right way. The turn signals are super bright and the drl is a nice white and can be seen even in broad daylight.

OP
OP
fivvehundredk

fivvehundredk

First Name
Renz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you for the help!

OP
OP
fivvehundredk

fivvehundredk

First Name
Renz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Profile pick is of my JKU which I still have but yes my JLU is also a sport. Both base models. You won't be disappointed with the bulbs. Make sure that you make sure they work before putting the fender liner back in. You only have to pull one push pin. Also if it doesn't light up make sure the bulb is pushed all the way in because they are tough to push in and also flip the bulb as they are polarized and will only work if put in the right way. The turn signals are super bright and the drl is a nice white and can be seen even in broad daylight.
Thank you for the info. Would you say they match with the led headlights and fogs or is it even brighter ?

OP
OP
fivvehundredk

fivvehundredk

First Name
Renz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Its not brighter but it is a nice white
Ok I checked to see how many bulbs I have and I actually have two. I have attached pictures to show you. What would you recommend now to change the halogen bulb to led. The turn signal is fine to stay amber but the other bulb is halogen.
Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Wrangler Willys Fender Light HELP! C7687396-23B7-41C1-BDAB-2A39D209893A
Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Wrangler Willys Fender Light HELP! 0BFC6739-D4F7-48AB-AAD7-80EF0D81911F

Sponsored

OP
OP
fivvehundredk

fivvehundredk

First Name
Renz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

SmilesPerGallon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The resistors are built into these so you just plug and play! I came from the drag racing scene previously and was a noob to jeeps once as well so I'm glad to help!

OP
OP
fivvehundredk

fivvehundredk

First Name
Renz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The resistors are built into these so you just plug and play! I came from the drag racing scene previously and was a noob to jeeps once as well so I'm glad to help!
These bulbs are for the orange bulb in my fender light right? And the clear is my turn signal? Which bulb can I use for the turn signal?

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, JLU Sport, JTuRD
IDK, hard to beat the OEM LED"s.
LED DRL's
Not a whole lot of money and it you are already that deep in might as well change them out to matching OEM.
Gregj
Sponsored