Sponsored

2021 Wrangler Rubicon - BEAMTECH H13 LED Bulbs 9008 - Will it Fit?

Mikefly562

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU in Granite Crystal Metallic
Hello...I just ordered from Amazon a set of BEAMTECH H13 LED Bulbs 9008 (10K Lumens) for my new 2021 Wrangler Rubicon. My Rubi came with the halogen lights and I'm looking to put in LED bulbs until I'm ready for a LED bucket, and looking at another thread on here, looks like these got good reviews but did not see anything in regards if they work on a 2021 JLUR.

My question is, will they fit on the 2021 JLU?

Per Amazon, they fit on the 2018 Wrangler JLU, but do not fit on the 2019 - 2021 Wrangler JLU. Is this an error on Amazon's Database, or is the architecture and electrical system different between the 2018 JLU and the 2021 JLU in regards to the headlights.

I already ordered them, but if they don't fit, then I'll return to Amazon and not open up the package.

Thanks All for any responses given.
Sponsored

Chupacabra

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
I have a 2021 JLUS, I bought the 10,000 lumen ones first, but when I saw that they had fans on them I returned them and got the 8,000 lumen ones instead.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XHCQ8KY/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I read that the length of the 10K lumen ones makes them a little trickier to install and I didn't want to deal with little tiny fans going out and went with the passive cooled 8K instead. The 8K ones are plenty bright and I've been running them for 3 months now with no issues, and nobody has flashed me.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
as far as i know the headlight is the same from 2018 to current. so the beam tech bulb should fit without any problems. i would not worry about the fan being enclosed in the headlight bucket. i have the supernova v4 led bulb that has the fan on them. they fit prefect and the dust cover closed everything up.

JR17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon Extreme Recon
Hello...I just ordered from Amazon a set of BEAMTECH H13 LED Bulbs 9008 (10K Lumens) for my new 2021 Wrangler Rubicon. My Rubi came with the halogen lights and I'm looking to put in LED bulbs until I'm ready for a LED bucket, and looking at another thread on here, looks like these got good reviews but did not see anything in regards if they work on a 2021 JLUR.

My question is, will they fit on the 2021 JLU?

Per Amazon, they fit on the 2018 Wrangler JLU, but do not fit on the 2019 - 2021 Wrangler JLU. Is this an error on Amazon's Database, or is the architecture and electrical system different between the 2018 JLU and the 2021 JLU in regards to the headlights.

I already ordered them, but if they don't fit, then I'll return to Amazon and not open up the package.

Thanks All for any responses given.
would you all please recommend which beam tech lights I should get. There are so many different lights it’s confusing. I’d like to replace the bulbs in headlights and fog lights. Do the fender lights get replaced as well???

JR17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon Extreme Recon
would you all please recommend which beam tech lights I should get. There are so many different lights it’s confusing. I’d like to replace the bulbs in headlights and fog lights. Do the fender lights get replaced as well???
How many linens, etc??
Sponsored