First Name
German
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 wrangler Rubicon eco diesel
Hello fellows,
I need help!
I ordered a 2021 wrangler Rubicon JL eco diesel with a hard top, I will be getting it at the end of this month. I already purchased Teraflex 3.5 inch lift and am deciding wether to purchase 37 or 38 inch Goodyear Kevlar MTRs but am not sure if it will fit in my garage. My garage measures exactly 7 feet (84”).
Is anybody running this set up and can help me by telling me how high is your rig?
I know that extra equipment will add extra weight and will help with the height. I am also purchasing off road bumpers and winch as well.
i appreciate any advice on this matter. Thank you
Sponsored

Last edited:

Chainringtattoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon ecodiesel
Hello fellows,
I need help!
I ordered a 2021 wrangler JL eco diesel with a hard top, I will be getting it at the end of this month. I already purchased Teraflex 3.5 inch lift and am deciding wether to purchase 37 or 38 inch Goodyear Kevlar MTRs but am not sure if it will fit in my garage. My garage measures exactly 7 feet (84”).
Is anybody running this set up and can help me by telling me how high is your rig?
I know that extra equipment will add extra weight and will help with the height. I am also purchasing off road bumpers and winch as well.
You have 10" to spare if you have a Rubicon. More if you don't. With 38s and 3.5" lift your Jeep should only gain about 6-7" in height. You'll be fine.

OP
OP
Mookey16

Mookey16

First Name
German
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 wrangler Rubicon eco diesel
You have 10" to spare if you have a Rubicon. More if you don't. With 38s and 3.5" lift your Jeep should only gain about 6-7" in height. You'll be fine.
Thanx for the info, yes it’s a Rubicon. I have seen some pictures of people with JLs on 37s on 3.5 inches and they report only 4 “ of clearance so it’s a little bit confusing so I thought I would ask. 👍

Jeep’n Jay

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Hello fellows,
I need help!
I ordered a 2021 wrangler Rubicon JL eco diesel with a hard top, I will be getting it at the end of this month. I already purchased Teraflex 3.5 inch lift and am deciding wether to purchase 37 or 38 inch Goodyear Kevlar MTRs but am not sure if it will fit in my garage. My garage measures exactly 7 feet (84”).
It should fit with a bit of room to spare. I have the teraflex 3.5 and 37's, and a Thule crossbar setup and can still get in a 7 foot garage.
Sponsored