MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
I agree! And apparently so does a 80+ older lady that said, and I quote..."what a pretty car" just today......so not sure "pretty" is a rugged comment about a Jeep, and "car", oy vey .....but she was sweet!
Yeah, maybe that the color is pretty, not the Jeep. Calling a Jeep a "Car" and "Pretty", is not a compliment, it's an issue that needs to be fixed. :CWL: :CWL:
Sponsored

mg74

First Name
Meghan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLU (Granite Crystal Metallic)
I've always wanted Chief, but after not seeing it for a few years and my old car finally dying I just bought a Wrangler in Granite Crystal not even two weeks ago:angry:

AlanD

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Nacho Wrangler Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
I'm happy and sad, It was nice having a Unicorn, I believe only 3300 original Nacho JL's Bet there will be many more in the next few months...

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Wrangler Fleet Buyers Guide Shows Gecko, Nacho, and Chief Blue! NO MORE SARGE? IMG_20200627_160524

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm happy and sad, It was nice having a Unicorn, I believe only 3300 original Nacho JL's Bet there will be many more in the next few months...

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Wrangler Fleet Buyers Guide Shows Gecko, Nacho, and Chief Blue! NO MORE SARGE? IMG_20200627_160524
Nacho is an awesome color though, it'll be probably still rare though.

Strommen95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GMC Canyon
I never liked Hyper Green. When you put Hyper Green and Gecko next to each other, they are pretty different. Gecko is a pearl so it has a little more depth to the paint along with more green but Hyper just looks like a Highlighter to me.
Generally almost every Jeep color looks much better in person. Hyper Green is one that does not. I love Green Jeeps but never liked Hyper Green. It's much more of a yellow IMO.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Wrangler Fleet Buyers Guide Shows Gecko, Nacho, and Chief Blue! NO MORE SARGE? MojitoHyperGreen

Sponsored

blessidsoul12

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 billet silver JLUR, 2019 chevy suburban
My kids always refer to hyper green jeeps as "Shrek" jeeps when we see them. Almost exactly the same color.

was rescue green the one that basically is a darker shade of mojito?

eck

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU MOAB HellaYella
My kids always refer to hyper green jeeps as "Shrek" jeeps when we see them. Almost exactly the same color.

was rescue green the one that basically is a darker shade of mojito?
My kids call them "Mike Wazowski" Jeeps

latest?cb=20200814102837.png

Jinnjue

First Name
Jinn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler jl 2 door Mojito Green
Vehicle Showcase
Gecko was available on JK.

It is less metallic and more yellow than Mojito. It’s more of a neon green.
Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Wrangler Fleet Buyers Guide Shows Gecko, Nacho, and Chief Blue! NO MORE SARGE? latest?cb=20200814102837

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Wrangler Fleet Buyers Guide Shows Gecko, Nacho, and Chief Blue! NO MORE SARGE? latest?cb=20200814102837
I love my mojito but the gecko is nice. I would pick the chief color if I was picking a shade of blue. And nacho for a third pick.

Socks

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon Hardrock
I love my mojito but the gecko is nice. I would pick the chief color if I was picking a shade of blue. And nacho for a third pick.
I'm ready to order...need to know if Gecko is a go or not.

Sponsored

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm ready to order...need to know if Gecko is a go or not.
Late availability is what another guy said, gives you (and me) time to save more! :like:

KCBRUIN

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
How close is gecko green to sublime lime from the dodge lineup? I havent seen a gecko green wrangler in a long time. I know I didn’t like hyper green when that came out. I’m finally ready to buy my first jeep since 2016 and they cancel mojito months before I was ready.

Socks

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How close is gecko green to sublime lime from the dodge lineup? I havent seen a gecko green wrangler in a long time. I know I didn’t like hyper green when that came out. I’m finally ready to buy my first jeep since 2016 and they cancel mojito months before I was ready.
Gecko is lighter. It is definitely a wild color. I liked it.

rocklobster

First Name
Tristan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sting Gray,Rubicon,Manual,1974 Jensen Interceptor.previously 2007 Steel blue JKU,2010 Stone white JKU,2013 JKU Rock Lobster,Sahara,
What's the chances of the following:

Mid-life facelift for 2022 model year
Chief Blue still being around for 2022 model year
V8 coming out for the 2022 model year and not being an $80k truck?

Asking a lot I know...but an updated 2022 Chief Blue Rubicon with one touch roof and V8 would tick ALL my boxes...(well apart from it also being a manual transmission but I am trying not to be too unreasonable!) :)

Socks

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What's the chances of the following:

Mid-life facelift for 2022 model year
Chief Blue still being around for 2022 model year
V8 coming out for the 2022 model year and not being an $80k truck?

Asking a lot I know...but an updated 2022 Chief Blue Rubicon with one touch roof and V8 would tick ALL my boxes...(well apart from it also being a manual transmission but I am trying not to be too unreasonable!) :)
Sponsored