MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
the old late availability tag line......shit that means summer 2021..lol
DAMN! That means more time with the GC. I love the GC, but I don't need 4 doors anymore. The space and power is great though!
Sponsored

danzy55

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2003 Wranger TJ Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I think that's the whole point of bringing Chief back! Just because of how awesome it'll look on an Islander!
I wasn't impressed with the 2021 Islander decals, so have a company working on recreating the original Islander graphics for the sides, hood and front fenders once complete I'll upload some photos. So in the meantime just factory ordered a HellaYellow Willys going to debadge it and install the "retro" Islander graphics.

DizzyIzzy

First Name
Izzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 AEV JL370 - Hellayella JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I wasn't impressed with the 2021 Islander decals, so have a company working on recreating the original Islander graphics for the sides, hood and front fenders once complete I'll upload some photos. So in the meantime just factory ordered a HellaYellow Willys going to debadge it and install the "retro" Islander graphics.
Sweet.. another HellaYella. BTW, where did you see the 2021 islander decals? I looked for them online and couldn't find any pictures of the JL islander.

danzy55

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2003 Wranger TJ Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Sweet.. another HellaYella. BTW, where did you see the 2021 islander decals? I looked for them online and couldn't find any pictures of the JL islander.
My dealer had a small black and white photo, from what it looked like it’s the same decals that they used on the 2010 JK Islander. I prefer the ones used on the old YJ Islander from the 80’s.

Sponsored

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sweet! You really can't beat that Hellayella. I think that the Islander is going to look cool only if it has the white top. Maybe you can paint your roof White?:idea:

DrPerez007

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature
Occupation
Public Safety & Legal Consultant
Bright colors for me, please...

Mojito or Hydro Blue. Would consider either in the 4xe.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Wrangler Fleet Buyers Guide Shows Gecko, Nacho, and Chief Blue! NO MORE SARGE? 1599165760309

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Wrangler Fleet Buyers Guide Shows Gecko, Nacho, and Chief Blue! NO MORE SARGE? 1599165818782

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Wrangler Fleet Buyers Guide Shows Gecko, Nacho, and Chief Blue! NO MORE SARGE? 1599165921255

Tacoman03

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR Recon 2022 Bronco Raptor
Vehicle Showcase
Agreed....even though most wouldn't consider Sarge Green "bright" it always "brightens" my day when I get to drive it!
bright colors work well in the real world

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Wrangler Fleet Buyers Guide Shows Gecko, Nacho, and Chief Blue! NO MORE SARGE? 1599165921255
Recon 3.JPG

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Agreed....even though most wouldn't consider Sarge Green "bright" it always "brightens" my day when I get to drive it!

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Wrangler Fleet Buyers Guide Shows Gecko, Nacho, and Chief Blue! NO MORE SARGE? Recon 3.JPG
I'm not a huge fan of Sarge but I like it, but god damn, it matches with the Recon perfectly!

Sponsored

Patientlywaiting

First Name
Saint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Patriot
Ughhh. I wanted gecko, them mojito. And just got sarge last week.

I really want gecko. but there were only like 5 colors available when I ordered

Tacoman03

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR Recon 2022 Bronco Raptor
Vehicle Showcase
I'm not a huge fan of Sarge but I like it, but god damn, it matches with the Recon perfectly!
I agree! And apparently so does a 80+ older lady that said, and I quote..."what a pretty car" just today......so not sure "pretty" is a rugged comment about a Jeep, and "car", oy vey .....but she was sweet!
Sponsored