Sponsored

Punjabi New Yorker

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mahindra Thar (in India) - 2.5L Diesel, 4x4, 5 spd Manual ; 2020 JLU Rubicon (in USA) - 3.6 Gas with 8 Speed Automatic
Occupation
Family business in India and USA (dual citizen of both)
Am I the only one who wants FCA to bring back Gobi for JL and JLU? It seems that the 2021 JT is also losing Gobi as an option. :(

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
Aaahhh.. My eyes. :crying:. Too bright. You need to break it up a little with something black. Some fenders or top or something.
That's why I'm thinking hood graphic, fender graphic, and a Mopar satin grille. I like the monochromatic style for some reason.

Sponsored

Cazadores

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JK, 2017 JKU Sahara, 2020 Firecracker Willys,
I like my Sting Gray,, and I always liked Chief, I almost traded my Greystone JK for one back in 2013, and Gecko is nice, but Mojito really is such a great color. If they made and equivalent goldish looking candied metallic blue like Mojito is to green, called it "Hypnotic" maybe, and an equivalent orange, say "mimosa" or "paloma", "greyhound", "tequila sunrise"........anyway, that would likely get me in the dealership for an order.

BroncoHound

First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR / 2022 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Taxi driver-in-training
For some reason Jeep never keeps any particular shade of green more than one model year at a time; 18 months at most.
I think Tank was around for 2-3 years but you're pretty much spot on with the other green colors. My Commando in 2013 was a 1-year shade, Sarge was only available in the JK's on the 2017 Anniversary Edition I believe, and it looks to only be a partial-year color this time around. I'm glad I grabbed a Sarge while it was available for order.

BroncoHound

First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR / 2022 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Taxi driver-in-training
Am I the only one who wants FCA to bring back Gobi for JL and JLU? It seems that the 2021 JT is also losing Gobi as an option. :(
No sir you most certainly are not. If they had put Gobi or even the Gator color from the Gladiators on the Wrangler at the time I ordered my 2020, I would've opted for either of those over Sarge Green. Don't get me wrong, I love my Sarge, but I REALLY dig Gobi and, to a slightly lesser extent, Gator as well.

I know folks love the highlighter colors on Jeeps, but for me it's always been about the earth tones. Probably my favorite all time color on a Jeep was the Copper Brown Pearlcoat offered as a 1-year color in 2015. I never got to own one of those; maybe in 6-8 years when I'm ready for another Wrangler it will sneak in the color palette.

nostatic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JL Sport S PDN, '18 R1200GS Rallye
Occupation
chief bottle washer
Sting Grey is still a beautiful color
That's why I bought it :like:

Punkin was first choice but I couldn't find one spec'd how I wanted and ready to go. Sting was second choice along with yellow and white. I normally don't like white cars but on a Jeep with black top and fenders I think it looks good.

I'm still not crazy about the Sport S wheels (I prefer black) but I'm too cheap to drop $1K+ for new wheels. Just going to mess them up anyway lol

Sponsored

Yolobaggins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4
So will these colors actually make it to the Build and Price Wranglers?

How come they aren’t on the 2021 build site yet?

Punjabi New Yorker

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mahindra Thar (in India) - 2.5L Diesel, 4x4, 5 spd Manual ; 2020 JLU Rubicon (in USA) - 3.6 Gas with 8 Speed Automatic
Occupation
Family business in India and USA (dual citizen of both)
So will these colors actually make it to the Build and Price Wranglers?

How come they aren’t on the 2021 build site yet?
The 2021 build site is still in beta mode. Should be up and running in a couple of weeks.

Mister_rude

First Name
Mister
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR (On Order), Had Green2004 TJ Rubicon
Agreed, I've been craving an Orange since Punk'N. But Nacho works, as well as Gecko. Because Green is great.
+1. Whole heartedly agree, bright colors are best. Would love to see Electric Lime Green like my old TJ, but more bright choices means I can find a color for my new order. Just never as cool as that bright green machine.

MLHudge

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Trans Am 2018 Nissan Titan XD 2020 Chevrolet Equinox
Oh it’s going to be that quick? Awesome!

Either the 4xe or the 2021 will be my first Wrangler. Now I need to decide on color..

I love bright colors but this is gonna be hard!
They said it’s being released tomorrow and that they will know more about pricing and colors. Should have a $7500 tax credit. They said I should be able to order Friday to get in the first group to receive by years end.
Sponsored