2021 Wrangler Dates: Order Acceptance and Start of Production

Patientlywaiting

First Name
Saint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Patriot
Sarge Green will look sweet on the altitude. We were deciding between the altitude and Rubicon and ended up going with the Rubi. Ended up going with sting-gray as we normally do white. Find the sting gray works better on the Rubi as the red accents make it pop. It looked a little boring on the Altitude.
The red accents look a little on the green to me. I’m so excited for you!
Sponsored

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
I oddly had a VON within 5 minutes...if that's even possible. I see it on the PDF he sent me...
I had it within seconds of placing the order. Sales manager told me he’d have it the next day but then said ....”wait...I have it!” It came back right away. VIN was the next day.

DogplasmaPeopleplasma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 4Runner Trail Premium....2021 JLUR
I had it within seconds of placing the order. Sales manager told me he’d have it the next day but then said ....”wait...I have it!” It came back right away. VIN was the next day.
FWIW my salesperson could setup the order but said the dealer owner/manager was the one who actually submitted the orders. After it was officially placed that Saturday evening I stopped by later that week to get an updated PDF which showed the von and vin. Watching all these posts made me think it was worth throwing out there that perhaps different sales people/managers have different privileges. The folks who got their stuff right away had orders placed by sales people who were empowered to be able to submit orders vs. those who may or may not be aware that someone else actually places the order and they are just entering it in the system for review.

Jeeperob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R || 2021 Hellayella Rubicon JLU
FWIW my salesperson could setup the order but said the dealer owner/manager was the one who actually submitted the orders. After it was officially placed that Saturday evening I stopped by later that week to get an updated PDF which showed the von and vin. Watching all these posts made me think it was worth throwing out there that perhaps different sales people/managers have different privileges. The folks who got their stuff right away had orders placed by sales people who were empowered to be able to submit orders vs. those who may or may not be aware that someone else actually places the order and they are just entering it in the system for review.
hmm, possible. I make a habit of trying to only deal with sales managers or general sales managers. I’ve wasted time with a “salesman” once, never again, can’t be bothered waiting every time I deal, he had to go talk to his “manager”...forget that, how about I talk to the manager! Lol

Sponsored

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
This is true. One of my conditions when I ordered was they actually placed the order while I waited and gave me a VON. I also made them give me a signed purchased order with that showed my deposit and the net remaining among other things.

Many larger dealers just put the sales in a pile and have the fleet manager or sales manager type them in whenever they get around to it.

Thanks to Travis at Tri-City for staying late and doing everything the way I asked. I was glad I did when Jeep raised prices 2 days later.

Niffer

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sante Fe—Putting order in this weekend for Rubicon
I just sent my specs to the dealership. Just waiting to see what price is thrown back to me. I’m hoping the fact that the hubby just bought his Gladiator from the same dealership will work in my favor. He was able to get 7% below invoice.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
I just sent my specs to the dealership. Just waiting to see what price is thrown back to me. I’m hoping the fact that the hubby just bought his Gladiator from the same dealership will work in my favor. He was able to get 7% below invoice.
Which dealer?

Sponsored

GoBills

First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willys
Occupation
Firefighter
Black. I have tan now and it’s GROSS. Uncleanable.
Nooo I went with the Tan oh well hahah guess I’ll just have to not try to keep it perfect if it’ll be a losing battle.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
One of the 2020 orders was just given a build date of 08/03. There hasn't been much movement of the remaining 2020 orders on Crypto this week.

chaynech1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Black. I have tan now and it’s GROSS. Uncleanable.
Haha, nice choice. Just saw a Rubi come into the dealership in sarge with the tan. Tans not for me. I find lighter leather needs more upkeep.
Sponsored