2021 Wrangler Dates: Order Acceptance and Start of Production

mike.g

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Seems like today should be the last day to order a 2020. Anyone got any update if that's actually accurate? If so, when should we expect 2021 options to come out?
Sponsored

crazy90'skid

First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevy Silverado RCSB, 2020 JLUR
I'm in the process of ordering a JLU diesel, my dealer told me 2020 was closed out for ordering 2 days ago, but I'm fine with getting a 2021, who knows maybe this is the magical year the steering issues are fixed ... Yeah I'm not holding my breath either.

DogplasmaPeopleplasma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 4Runner Trail Premium....2021 JLUR
Finally ready to pull the trigger on a new JLUR and nobody has Manual trans near me with the options/color I want. My local dealer told me yesterday he can no longer order the 2020 and that on Friday 6/5 he will be able to place orders for 2021's. So I am going to find out more tomorrow when I go there.

Curious to see what will be offered for 2021's...hopefully they will make the silly things standard on the Rubicon like LED lights and premium audio.

mjaga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting Grey
Finally ready to pull the trigger on a new JLUR and nobody has Manual trans near me with the options/color I want. My local dealer told me yesterday he can no longer order the 2020 and that on Friday 6/5 he will be able to place orders for 2021's. So I am going to find out more tomorrow when I go there.

Curious to see what will be offered for 2021's...hopefully they will make the silly things standard on the Rubicon like LED lights and premium audio.
Keep us posted, I’ll be curious if dealers will actually be able to place orders or if they’ll just take down info and wait to process it.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link

I predict they will not add anything to standard equipment and they will raise the price.

Sponsored

Leah@TriCityJeep

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Leah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
New Order Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Let's get those 2021 Orders in!!!

With the 2021 Model Year order banks opening tomorrow, I'd like to invite everyone interested in ordering to please give me an opportunity to earn your business.

I've been a member on this platform for over two years now & I've helped out hundreds of members here get into their new JL. I make the buying process simple, easy & as enjoyable as possible.

It all starts with an email! Send me the specs you are looking to order, I send you pricing & ordering info & within a few email exchanges, your Jeep is ordered! Once your Jeep arrives, I can promise a seamless & transparent transaction. Of course I love when my customers come to the dealership for delivery; however, many of my customers do not have that ability for many reasons (distance across the states, COVID, work schedule, etc). In that case, we can arrange having paperwork completed off sight & we can arrange shipping to you!

We will continue our forum discounts for the 2021 Model Year. Our standard discount is 6% below invoice with an additional percentage off for each of the following: FCA Affiliate Membership & Dealer Financing. That's a total of 8% BELOW INVOICE! We do not add back destination & we have one of the lowest dealer fee's in the Southeast of $499.

My email is [email protected]

Before you buy, give Travis a try!

Thanks again ya'll!

Travis@TriCityJeep

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Where are the order specs? Colors? Equipment? Jeep website doesn 't show 2021 info yet?

Leah@TriCityJeep

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Leah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
New Order Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Where are the order specs? Colors? Equipment? Jeep website doesn 't show 2021 info yet?
That information will be released tomorrow

Leah@TriCityJeep

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Leah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
New Order Manager
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Jpat

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
June Order -> August Delivery
Just curious, how does this jive with those of us who recently ordered a 20 and were told 4+ months for delivery? Were they just sandbagging?

My order went in 5/26

Leah@TriCityJeep

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Leah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
New Order Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Just curious, how does this jive with those of us who recently ordered a 20 and were told 4+ months for delivery? Were they just sandbagging?

My order went in 5/26
Let me back up a tad...June Orders -> August Production...depending on where your dealer is located from the plant, it could take quite a bit of time from production end to dealer delivery due to transportation. It takes sometimes as long as 3-4 weeks for us (Toledo, Ohio to Eden, NC)

Last edited:

Jpat

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Let me back up a tad...June Production -> August Production...depending on where your dealer is located from the plant, it could take quite a bit of time from production end to dealer delivery due to transportation. It takes sometimes as long as 3-4 weeks for us (Toledo, Ohio to Eden, NC)
Dont they have to retool the factory for 21 changes? Im curious how all this is going to shake out.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Dont they have to retool the factory for 21 changes? Im curious how all this is going to shake out.
Not if just color and accessory changes. Guessing the PHEV won't be out right away.

Jeeperob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R || 2021 Hellayella Rubicon JLU
Let's get those 2021 Orders in!!!

With the 2021 Model Year order banks opening tomorrow, I'd like to invite everyone interested in ordering to please give me an opportunity to earn your business.

I've been a member on this platform for over two years now & I've helped out hundreds of members here get into their new JL. I make the buying process simple, easy & as enjoyable as possible.

It all starts with an email! Send me the specs you are looking to order, I send you pricing & ordering info & within a few email exchanges, your Jeep is ordered! Once your Jeep arrives, I can promise a seamless & transparent transaction. Of course I love when my customers come to the dealership for delivery; however, many of my customers do not have that ability for many reasons (distance across the states, COVID, work schedule, etc). In that case, we can arrange having paperwork completed off sight & we can arrange shipping to you!

We will continue our forum discounts for the 2021 Model Year. Our standard discount is 6% below invoice with an additional percentage off for each of the following: FCA Affiliate Membership & Dealer Financing. That's a total of 8% BELOW INVOICE! We do not add back destination & we have one of the lowest dealer fee's in the Southeast of $499.

My email is [email protected]

Before you buy, give Travis a try!

Thanks again ya'll!

Travis@TriCityJeep

Travis, do you ever do Canadian orders? If so, can I specify metric/Canadian instrument panel?

Rob
Sponsored