2021 Wrangler Dates: Order Acceptance and Start of Production

krummer

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Cherokee Trail hawk
Right now no 2021s are shipping. Word from Jeep Chat is those already built now will start September 1.
Thanks. That's really disappointing. I thought this meant I'd have it before the end of the month.
Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I expect to hear back from a sales manager tomorrow to see if their regional sales rep knows about when they will be shipping.

krummer

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Cherokee Trail hawk
Thanks. That's really disappointing. I thought this meant I'd have it before the end of the month.
I'm done with Jeep Chat.
I expect to hear back from a sales manager tomorrow to see if their regional sales rep knows about when they will be shipping.
I'm done with Jeep Chat, its a waste of time. Here's my conversation a few minutes ago:

Screen Shot 2020-08-19 at 12.14.59 PM.png

bullfrog3459

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Dodge Caliber (Sold), 2012 Black Dodge Journey, 2021 HellaYella Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
Network Administrator / Project Manager
Vehicle Showcase
If you makes you feel better, mine went KZ status and has actually departed on a rail car from Toledo. It has been confirmed by JC and my dealer.

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
If you makes you feel better, mine went KZ status and has actually departed on a rail car from Toledo. It has been confirmed by JC and my dealer.
Now in Crypto.

demisx

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Clubs

How do you guys obtain the status codes? The Jeep Chat keeps saying they are unable to retrieve those, not even the assigned ship date. Am I supposed to go through the dealer for the codes?

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
How do you guys obtain the status codes? The Jeep Chat keeps saying they are unable to retrieve those, not even the assigned ship date. Am I supposed to go through the dealer for the codes?
Some JC agents will give a status code if you po!itely push them. Your dealer can tell you the status code.

bullfrog3459

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Dodge Caliber (Sold), 2012 Black Dodge Journey, 2021 HellaYella Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
Network Administrator / Project Manager
Vehicle Showcase
This has the codes in it: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...er-build-tracking-and-delivery-process.54344/

You have to take what they give you and manipulate it to what it references.

As @nerubi has mentioned, some will tell you, some won't. If you ask them in the "old system" what this translated to, most of the time they will tell you it equates to JS or KZ or D1, etc.

demisx

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Clubs

This has the codes in it: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...er-build-tracking-and-delivery-process.54344/

As @nerubi has mentioned, some will tell you, some won't. If you ask them in the "old system" what this translated to, most of the time they will tell you it equates to JS or KZ or D1, etc.
Got it. I'll ask them next time about the translation to the "old system". Thank you!

Sponsored

Patientlywaiting

First Name
Saint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Patriot

Jeepchat is not supposed to give codes only an explanation of the code- codes are internal references to status so they just give status.
I got a code by calling Jeep customer care. She told me that I was in JS status and to call back in a week or two and then I had to go look up what the code meant.