First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Willys, 2015 Toyota Sienna XLE
Occupation
Restaurant Manager
I realize I may be hypocritical (driving a white Jeep), but cmon, FCA! The bright color options helped to brand the Wrangler as a "fun" vehicle. Now they'll have the same boring white, black, grey options that every other car on the road has.
I see Hellayella as a color option for 2021 Willys builds. Is it not available on other trims?
Sponsored

opiop

First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport 6 speed Bikini Pearl
Occupation
Software Developer
Did they get rid of destroyer grey as a color option?! That's the only other color I like besides Bikini Pearl (my JL is finished in Bikini). 2021 colors kinda suck

WhereRU_A-A-Ron

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Restaurant Manager
Did they get rid of destroyer grey as a color option?! That's the only other color I like besides Bikini Pearl (my JL is finished in Bikini). 2021 colors kinda suck
I assume you're referencing "Sting Gray" which is the flat gray color. It appears to still be available for 2021 builds although it's now a $245 option as opposed to one of the NEC colors for 2020.

opiop

First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Software Developer
I assume you're referencing "Sting Gray" which is the flat gray color. It appears to still be available for 2021 builds although it's now a $245 option as opposed to one of the NEC colors for 2020.
Oh yup, that's the color I was talking about it (Dodge calls it Destroyer Grey, never knew Jeep didn't use that name). It's way brighter on the build tool then in real life!

Well at least they still have one good color :)

Sponsored

Punjabi New Yorker

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mahindra Thar (in India) - 2.5L Diesel, 4x4, 5 spd Manual ; 2020 JLU Rubicon (in USA) - 3.6 Gas with 8 Speed Automatic
Occupation
Family business in India and USA (dual citizen of both)
How the fiancee and I want our second Jeep: https://www.jeep.com/bmo.html#/buil...1H,SDA,TQJ,WD2,A7,UAA,HAA,HT1,MRU,XC3,CWA,25B

This one is a bare bones 2 Door. I bit the bullet and went for a 3.6 with the BSG and 8 Speed Automatic. My past experiences with Turbo engines have left me scarred for life even though I think the Turbo 4 in a JL is fun to drive. My second reason was the price difference between Regular and Premium fuel in NYC: $2.10 for Regular and $3.43 for Premium. If I am buying Turbo, I am more comfortable using Premium. But if it costs more than 1.5x versus Regular, I have no incentive to buy a Turbo.

I wanted a 4 door JLU or JT but she put her foot down and said 2 door! Our current 2020 four Door JLUR has almost everything except for ACC. This is exactly how we have our four door: https://www.jeep.com/bmo.wrangler.2...1,AST,ADH,RC4,HT1,AEN,XBM,CWJ,CWA,CHD,XDB,24R

WhereRU_A-A-Ron

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Restaurant Manager
So I noticed something else when compared our specific JLU Willys build from 2020 to 2021. The middle screen between the tachometer and speedometer appears to have a slightly different layout.

2021:
Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 WRANGLER BUILD AND PRICE IS UP!!! 2021 Dash.PNG

2020:
Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 WRANGLER BUILD AND PRICE IS UP!!! 2020 Dash.PNG

opiop

First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Software Developer
So I noticed something else when compared our specific JLU Willys build from 2020 to 2021. The middle screen between the tachometer and speedometer appears to have a slightly different layout.
You're probably looking at a 2021 Willy's Sport. The Sport models without the Tech package get that center cluster with the smaller display.

Edit:

Actually, I'm not sure why you're seeing that cluster on the 2021. Looks like the Willy's Sport comes standard with the tech package. Hmm, wonder if the build tool is a little buggy?

Sponsored

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
I hope this is just a glitch, but the color options are BORING. Look at the Rubicon - other than white, black, and 50 shades of gray, the only options are yellow or red. No more blue. Or orange. Still no purple (which looked good on the JK's). While the army green is a nice touch, the 2 brigher shades of green (mojito and bikini) are gone.

If this is accurate, it's a huge step back for Jeep.
Hydro Blue is the other color that is coming. Jeep should do a lime green and/or a purple and an orange.

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellayella and Hydro Blue (Coming soon) are the brightest we're going to see.

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

2021:

2020:
Glitches might happen.
Sponsored