Sponsored

Punjabi New Yorker

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mahindra Thar (in India) - 2.5L Diesel, 4x4, 5 spd Manual ; 2020 JLU Rubicon (in USA) - 3.6 Gas with 8 Speed Automatic
Occupation
Family business in India and USA (dual citizen of both)
Hmm a white hard top? Interesting.
Will be a blessing for the folks living in hot places like AZ, or S Cal or the Deep South lol.

deserteagle56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon
Will be a blessing for the folks living in hot places like AZ, or S Cal or the Deep South lol.
Absolutely. My Jeep came with a black hardtop; on a bright sunny day the top would get so hot it would almost burn your hand if you touched it from inside. I pulled the top off and painted it white - made a world of difference inside the Jeep. On a cool but sunny day I don't have to run the a/c any more.

Punjabi New Yorker

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mahindra Thar (in India) - 2.5L Diesel, 4x4, 5 spd Manual ; 2020 JLU Rubicon (in USA) - 3.6 Gas with 8 Speed Automatic
Occupation
Family business in India and USA (dual citizen of both)
Absolutely. My Jeep came with a black hardtop; on a bright sunny day the top would get so hot it would almost burn your hand if you touched it from inside. I pulled the top off and painted it white - made a world of difference inside the Jeep. On a cool but sunny day I don't have to run the a/c any more.
Dunno about you but I actually want to move to the Phoenix area as the weather is very similar to my second home (Punjab, India). Wanna live in a place where the record low temp in the winter is 32 and mid to upper 60s are an average high in Dec/Jan (similar to what I get in India). Phoenix is an ideal place for me if I did not have any family commitments.

The cold, the property taxes and other things are just making people want to leave NY (including me).

Yolobaggins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4
Will the islander and 80th be available in the later colors?

The hydro blue would look great on the islander!

Sponsored

Abramovich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S (Chief) and 2022 Willys XR (Gobi) ord
Occupation
Retired
Will the islander and 80th be available in the later colors?

The hydro blue would look great on the islander!
I think Chief Blue with the white top would be perfect for the Islander.

Boatbuilder88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Wrangler JL Sport S
Occupation
F-16 Engineer (retired)
At least the JK 75th had different bumpers. I really don't see the excitement in the 80th anniversary edition. Bummer. Other than I am kinda kicking myself for getting a 2019 and not waiting. I really wanted a 2 door Sahara. O well.
Yep. I really wanted a 2-door Sahara too! But I've enjoyed my 2019 for almost two years...
Sponsored