Sponsored

Maller

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Mojito!
Was playing around on jeep.com and found the 4xe brochure for the first time.

Noticed 2 things:
  • Unique wheels is listed as a perk on the first page.
  • The cluster is different. If you zoom in you can see the right side of the cluster is different.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Wrangler 4XE Launch Brochure reveals unique wheels and gauge cluster 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe Brochure
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

TimmH

First Name
Timm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Sahara 3.6 Auto
Vehicle Showcase
Hope the gaugeon the right works better than my speedometer gauge. :P

Sponsored

PaulwithJeep

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500, 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee
ANY clue on how long until prices and ordering will begin?
I wish. I will be the first one placing an order. Honestly thought it would have opened up already. It has to be soon to stay on schedule. I have a list of people that want one I will be contacting as soon as it does open up so if you are interested you can DM me.

LooselyHeldPlans

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.6 JLUR
Occupation
Several
25 mile range? I don’t even know if that’s better than nothing. Lot of extra complexity for only 40 mile higher range?

This thing is going to be $60k+ for the Rubi. For that price you could buy a Serie3 and a really loaded XJ.

I will say I’m excited for the few extra parts I can’t wait to buy from the Mopar parts resellers. That charging port outside will make a killer air, water, and power port. I might also like to grab those extra switches under the light controls for other thinags inside the JLUR.

Sponsored

Luiscasta25

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio
So the 4xe will have a 8.4 connect as standard?

Lil Red

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
25 mile range? I don’t even know if that’s better than nothing. Lot of extra complexity for only 40 mile higher range?
My commute to and from work is around 30 miles. It would make me feel good that I was running off a battery in lieu of using gas most of the time.

LJ2JL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep LJ
My commute to and from work is around 30 miles. It would make me feel good that I was running off a battery in lieu of using gas most of the time.
I wonder how efficient regen will be on this thing. It could cover the whole commute depending on the conditions. If the 25 mile range is even accurate.

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe ordered 11/6/20; delivered 5/13/21
Build Thread
Link
I'm excited to see the order sheets & really hope those "unique wheels" are at least 8.5" wide so 35's or 37's could mount without a problem. Yah, I'll probably only get 10miles on electric with those tires, but that would enough for me to commute all week on a single charge.
Sponsored