• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California GONE 2021 Willys 4-door (Rubicon/Willys) Shocks, Extended LCAs, Diesel Take-off Springs, & wood J**p Box with hardware, $50 OBO

OP
OP
zouch

zouch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ, JLUWD
totally understand about the space in the garage!

funny story about me Track Bar, probably my fault...
the Teraflex Track Bar requires that the adjuster lock bolts be tightened up alternately repeatedly upon installation; you have to go back and forth on them several times before they truly get to torque and stay there. this wasn't clear in the installation instructions.
when i found mine wiggling loose i sent a vid to the Mfr questioning it and they immediately sent me another one, no questions asked.

i learned more about this after i'd already installed the second TB. i went back and forth on the 2 bolts ad nauseum and used a little Loctite on them, and they've been fine. i suspect the first one would likely have been fine too, had i gone through the same routine with it.

The box is cool, but I am currently cleaning out my garage to make room for the Jeep., Kinda defeats the purpose. If you ever make it down to the Fresno area, bring that track bar and I'll take it off your hands. Any reason you're not running it anymore?
Sponsored

OP
OP
zouch

zouch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ, JLUWD
holiday Edit.

$50.
Shocks, Springs, longer Mopar LCAs and a really cool box.

travel close to the SF Bay Area negotiable.

i've sent so much stuff to the Recycler; really don't want to see this stuff suffer the same fate.

make me an offer!

RCR88

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep wrangler jl unlimited sport
holiday Edit.

$50.
Shocks, Springs, longer Mopar LCAs and a really cool box.

travel close to the SF Bay Area negotiable.

i've sent so much stuff to the Recycler; really don't want to see this stuff suffer the same fate.

make me an offer!
So is this the diesel springs and same shocks as on a rubicon

RCR88

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep wrangler jl unlimited sport
So is this the diesel springs and same shocks as on a rubicon
For your price it's worth the shipping to me in Va.. let me know exactly what you have left. You can DM me if you like

OP
OP
zouch

zouch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ, JLUWD
sorry, missed it by >this< much. all gone now.

i was literally at the metal recyclers just this morning tossing stuff; couldn't stand to look at it in another year.

good luck!

For your price it's worth the shipping to me in Va.. let me know exactly what you have left. You can DM me if you like
Sponsored