• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California GONE 2021 Willys 4-door (Rubicon/Willys) Shocks, Extended LCAs, Diesel Take-off Springs, & wood J**p Box with hardware, $50 OBO

KOKOKO

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willy's, 2022 Silverado Trail Boss
height doesn't come from the shocks, it comes from the springs.

regardless, i'm not sure what you might have been looking for, but check the P/Ns; i'm pretty sure those are the same shocks that come on the Rubicon, if that's the sort of thing you were looking for.

WRT area: i was thinking of the AZ Strip; Tuweep, specifically. been there?
My bad. I meant springs. My guess is those are simply stronger/stiffer and not any taller than what's on my Willys but I don't know that for sure. Might just throw some 1.5" pucks in there for now until I decide how far I want to go with mods. I've seen one chart a member has put together with spring part# but it's very incomplete and dated. I don't even know why some builds have different part numbers for driver/passenger and some don't. Fuel tank location maybe? There's a lot of info regarding Rubi take off suspensions but would like to know spring lengths of each part# so I have more confidence in what I'm doing. Like I said, pucks are looking like a better short term solution. [still deciding on steel bumpers, winch, trailering needs, accommodating gear, etc].

Will likely end up with Teraflex or Rock Krawler 2.5" at some point after weight changing mods are done. I see you went the Mopar route. I had Mopar lift installation appointment last week. Cancelled until I get a better grip on other mods like I said. Opinion on Mopar lift? The marketing specs of 2 1/2" I understand are based on Rubi suspension so Willys get more like 3 1/2" which is more than I want unless weighted mods warrant the extra height. Do you know how much height you gained? Is there a different Mopar lift for diesels?

Been out on the AZ strip lots but always in trucks (this is first Jeep) mostly west of Tuweep area near Wolf Hole both from Black Rock, AZ and from Gold Butte in Nevada. Always wanted to trek south to Toroweap Overlook near there. Guess now can do it in a Jeep. Lots to explore around Mt Trumbull where you've been.

Good luck moving the gear.
Sponsored

OP
OP
zouch

zouch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ, JLUWD
bumping to hopefully get this stuff out in front of someone who can put it to good use.

OP
OP
zouch

zouch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ, JLUWD
dang; just realized i didn't respond to some of the questions here; sorry i missed that (months ago!).

opinion on the Mopar lift? it works for me, but went up a lot further than i expected.
gain was over 4.3" in the front for me, and almost 3" in the rear. (i re-measured after about 1000 miles and there was almost no settling.) this came down about 0.5" in the front when i added a winch and steel bumper.
yes, there is a different Mopar lift specific for the Diesels.

hope that helps; again, sorry to have missed the questions previously!

My bad. I meant springs. My guess is those are simply stronger/stiffer and not any taller than what's on my Willys but I don't know that for sure. Might just throw some 1.5" pucks in there for now until I decide how far I want to go with mods. I've seen one chart a member has put together with spring part# but it's very incomplete and dated. I don't even know why some builds have different part numbers for driver/passenger and some don't. Fuel tank location maybe? There's a lot of info regarding Rubi take off suspensions but would like to know spring lengths of each part# so I have more confidence in what I'm doing. Like I said, pucks are looking like a better short term solution. [still deciding on steel bumpers, winch, trailering needs, accommodating gear, etc].

Will likely end up with Teraflex or Rock Krawler 2.5" at some point after weight changing mods are done. I see you went the Mopar route. I had Mopar lift installation appointment last week. Cancelled until I get a better grip on other mods like I said. Opinion on Mopar lift? The marketing specs of 2 1/2" I understand are based on Rubi suspension so Willys get more like 3 1/2" which is more than I want unless weighted mods warrant the extra height. Do you know how much height you gained? Is there a different Mopar lift for diesels?

Been out on the AZ strip lots but always in trucks (this is first Jeep) mostly west of Tuweep area near Wolf Hole both from Black Rock, AZ and from Gold Butte in Nevada. Always wanted to trek south to Toroweap Overlook near there. Guess now can do it in a Jeep. Lots to explore around Mt Trumbull where you've been.

Good luck moving the gear.

OP
OP
zouch

zouch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ, JLUWD
bumped because of edit; added some bits; now an even better deal!

Sponsored

OP
OP
zouch

zouch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ, JLUWD
bumping because i'm afraid people don't search to find these deals.

this includes the cool Mopar Performance box as well as the longer Lower Control Arms AND a Teraflex adjustable track bar that i barely used.

i wish i had room for all of this stuff. make me an offer!

longfiredragon

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW Sport 2.0 L Turbo
I don't know how to add a quote, but on your Dec. 8th post above you stated "added some bits, now even a better deal!"

I am in aviation. I checked with our shipping Dept. Of course this is a a wild ass guess because I have no actual Dim.s or weight. But I have seen the Mopar crates before so I gave my shipping supervisor a rough size and said maybe a little over a 100 LBS?

He said it is actually cheaper to send FedX freight. you can ship a box like the Mopar crate under 140 LBS for around $150ish. from California to FLA. Of course this is still a guess until everything is loaded up and priced.

The other issue is I wouldn't mind having the Teraflex Adj. track bar, but I don't think it will fit in the crate? What do you think?

longfiredragon

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW Sport 2.0 L Turbo
Zouch, I am still researching a little. I have a JLUW Sport, 2.0 L, no steel bumpers nothing like that, just a Auto with a hard top. I have a slight concern with how stiff the ride might turn out to be. Trying to find some other posts where others have already done this and how it turned out.

Sponsored

OP
OP
zouch

zouch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ, JLUWD
from first post:
"EDITED:
now including the longer Lower Control Arms that came with the lift, and the Teraflex adjustable front Track Bar that i initially used with it.
"

you are correct; the Track Bar would not fit in the same box as all the rest of the parts.

I don't know how to add a quote, but on your Dec. 8th post above you stated "added some bits, now even a better deal!"

I am in aviation. I checked with our shipping Dept. Of course this is a a wild ass guess because I have no actual Dim.s or weight. But I have seen the Mopar crates before so I gave my shipping supervisor a rough size and said maybe a little over a 100 LBS?

He said it is actually cheaper to send FedX freight. you can ship a box like the Mopar crate under 140 LBS for around $150ish. from California to FLA. Of course this is still a guess until everything is loaded up and priced.

The other issue is I wouldn't mind having the Teraflex Adj. track bar, but I don't think it will fit in the crate? What do you think?

OP
OP
zouch

zouch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ, JLUWD
still hoping someone will recognize this for the deal it is; most any of the parts in this bundle are worth more than the asking price.

thebeardedflip

First Name
Clinton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU SPORT Altitude, 97 TJ 4 cyl, 5 spd
I could use the track bar. I already upgraded my sport to JLURXR springs, shocks, links, and bought the Mopar LCA's. I'm about 3 1/2 hours away and don't feel like driving. This is a hell of deal for someone with a Sport that just wants a little bit of lift.

OP
OP
zouch

zouch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ, JLUWD
indeed it is!

frankly, i'm surprised someone hasn't jumped on it just because the box is so cool :)

I could use the track bar. I already upgraded my sport to JLURXR springs, shocks, links, and bought the Mopar LCA's. I'm about 3 1/2 hours away and don't feel like driving. This is a hell of deal for someone with a Sport that just wants a little bit of lift.

thebeardedflip

First Name
Clinton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU SPORT Altitude, 97 TJ 4 cyl, 5 spd
indeed it is!

frankly, i'm surprised someone hasn't jumped on it just because the box is so cool :)
The box is cool, but I am currently cleaning out my garage to make room for the Jeep., Kinda defeats the purpose. If you ever make it down to the Fresno area, bring that track bar and I'll take it off your hands. Any reason you're not running it anymore?
Sponsored