• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California GONE 2021 Willys 4-door (Rubicon/Willys) Shocks, Extended LCAs, Diesel Take-off Springs, & wood J**p Box with hardware, $50 OBO

zouch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ, JLUWD
EDITED:
now including the longer Lower Control Arms that came with the Mopar lift.

i've got the parts listed above available, taken off of my 2021 JLUWD. barely 1600 miles on most of it, though the longer LCAs have several thousand more miles on them.

these are the Red Shocks that are shared with the Rubicon & Willys, and the heavier-duty springs that come on the Diesels.

$50 includes the cool box that the Mopar 2" lift came in.
(KTM pictured not included. ;) )

located in the San Francisco East Bay area.

P/Ns for all parts are visible in the attached detail pics.

Jeep Wrangler JL GONE 2021 Willys 4-door (Rubicon/Willys) Shocks, Extended LCAs, Diesel Take-off Springs, & wood J**p Box with hardware, $50 OBO IMG_3280.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL GONE 2021 Willys 4-door (Rubicon/Willys) Shocks, Extended LCAs, Diesel Take-off Springs, & wood J**p Box with hardware, $50 OBO IMG_6812.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL GONE 2021 Willys 4-door (Rubicon/Willys) Shocks, Extended LCAs, Diesel Take-off Springs, & wood J**p Box with hardware, $50 OBO IMG_5541.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL GONE 2021 Willys 4-door (Rubicon/Willys) Shocks, Extended LCAs, Diesel Take-off Springs, & wood J**p Box with hardware, $50 OBO IMG_9662.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL GONE 2021 Willys 4-door (Rubicon/Willys) Shocks, Extended LCAs, Diesel Take-off Springs, & wood J**p Box with hardware, $50 OBO IMG_9430.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL GONE 2021 Willys 4-door (Rubicon/Willys) Shocks, Extended LCAs, Diesel Take-off Springs, & wood J**p Box with hardware, $50 OBO IMG_0885.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL GONE 2021 Willys 4-door (Rubicon/Willys) Shocks, Extended LCAs, Diesel Take-off Springs, & wood J**p Box with hardware, $50 OBO IMG_4932.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL GONE 2021 Willys 4-door (Rubicon/Willys) Shocks, Extended LCAs, Diesel Take-off Springs, & wood J**p Box with hardware, $50 OBO IMG_5320.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
zouch

zouch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ, JLUWD
PRICE DROP.

really want to see this stuff find a home that's not a scrap yard.

because these are the Diesel springs, this would be perfect for someone with a non-Rubicon who is going to add some weight to their rig but doesn't want to lift too high.

coachemg

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
a
PRICE DROP.

really want to see this stuff find a home that's not a scrap yard.

because these are the Diesel springs, this would be perfect for someone with a non-Rubicon who is going to add some weight to their rig but doesn't want to lift too high.
any idea what sort of gain this will do for a Sahara?

OP
OP
zouch

zouch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ, JLUWD
not really an "idea", per se, but rather a *guess*.
i'd guess that whichever engine you have is lighter than the EcoDiesel, so ride height might gain maybe an inch, but probably less than 2 inches.
but i'm sure the upgraded Willys/Rubicon shocks would make for a slightly stouter ride, too.

a

any idea what sort of gain this will do for a Sahara?

coachemg

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
not really an "idea", per se, but rather a *guess*.
i'd guess that whichever engine you have is lighter than the EcoDiesel, so ride height might gain maybe an inch, but probably less than 2 inches.
but i'm sure the upgraded Willys/Rubicon shocks would make for a slightly stouter ride, too.
Im in a 2.0 with a hardtop and no steel bumpers or trailer tow...I was looking for Rubicon suspension but this seems to be the same. What would be your best price? I would need to arrange for shipping if youre open to that.

Sponsored

OP
OP
zouch

zouch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ, JLUWD
don't know if i'd say these springs were the "same" as what's on a Rubicon unless it's a Diesel. the Diesels got heftier springs to handle a few hundred pounds of extra weight, and might give more lift compared to springs for a non-diesel.

best price is what's listed.

i would be willing to ship, but think the cost from California to Philly might be exorbitant.

Im in a 2.0 with a hardtop and no steel bumpers or trailer tow...I was looking for Rubicon suspension but this seems to be the same. What would be your best price? I would need to arrange for shipping if youre open to that.

OP
OP
zouch

zouch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ, JLUWD
this is the "sure hope someone can use this stuff" bump. :)

OP
OP
zouch

zouch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ, JLUWD
would be a great upgrade for someone that's building a rig that will be heavily loaded/accessorized and they want to keep lower for better Center of Gravity and Fuel Economy.
asking price is worth the Rubicon shocks alone!

OP
OP
zouch

zouch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ, JLUWD
OK, open to offers; really want to see this stuff go somewhere other than the landfill.

Sponsored

KOKOKO

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willy's, 2022 Silverado Trail Boss
OK, open to offers; really want to see this stuff go somewhere other than the landfill.
I'll look into this tomorrow. I just installed 285/75/r17 on a Willys. Intend to use Rubi springs and small spacers if necessary. To me the part numbers are a mystery.

OP
OP
zouch

zouch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ, JLUWD
let me know if there's anything i can help with.

(you're just northwest of some of my favorite parts of the planet. great J**p territory!)

I'll look into this tomorrow. I just installed 285/75/r17 on a Willys. Intend to use Rubi springs and small spacers if necessary. To me the part numbers are a mystery.

KOKOKO

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willy's, 2022 Silverado Trail Boss
let me know if there's anything i can help with.

(you're just northwest of some of my favorite parts of the planet. great J**p territory!)
Sorry. Didn't notice the shocks were from a JLUW. Probably not the height increase [droids] I'm looking for.

Do you have a favorite trail in this area?? Per your directions, that would be Arizona/Nevada but there are Jeep trails in all directions.

OP
OP
zouch

zouch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ, JLUWD
height doesn't come from the shocks, it comes from the springs.

regardless, i'm not sure what you might have been looking for, but check the P/Ns; i'm pretty sure those are the same shocks that come on the Rubicon, if that's the sort of thing you were looking for.

WRT area: i was thinking of the AZ Strip; Tuweep, specifically. been there?

Sorry. Didn't notice the shocks were from a JLUW. Probably not the height increase [droids] I'm looking for.

Do you have a favorite trail in this area?? Per your directions, that would be Arizona/Nevada but there are Jeep trails in all directions.

Htfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - 3.6L
Vehicle Showcase
You may be able to give them away in the pay it forward thread. Assuming your goal is to get them out of your garage.
Sponsored