First Name
Romina
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thinskinz.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Super Exciting news I wanted to share in the Forum - It means a lot to us to be part of this competition.

2021 SEMA LAUNCH PAD - OFFICIAL SITE

"With an expanded prize package and increased benefits to applicants, the 9th annual SEMA Launch Pad competition included a record-high number of applications from entrepreneurs of new automotive-related products. At 181, the number surpasses the previous high of 120 applications.

“Based on interest in the SEMA Launch Pad, innovation and creativity in the industry are stronger than ever” said Ted Wentz, SEMA board member and chair of the SEMA Launch Pad Task Force. “Not only did we receive more applications than ever before, but the quality of the applications is impressive. The products represent such a variety and spectrum of items that support vehicle customization.”

Fifteen applicants have been selected as semi-finalists and will advance to the next round. The applicants will be narrowed down further, down to five finalists who will pitch their business ideas at the 2021 SEMA Show in Las Vegas, Nev. There, a panel of judges will select three winners to receive cash prizes in the amount of $5,000, $20,000, and $75,000 to be used for the benefit of their business."

2021 SEMA Launch Pad Finalist | Edward Tansingco - ThinSkinz
Sponsored

brewski

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-diesel
Cool program by SEMA. good way to get small, new businesses some attention and for them to try to participate in SEMA vs just using social media. Good Luck Thin Skinz

OP
OP
ThinSkinz

ThinSkinz

First Name
Romina
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thinskinz.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Cool program by SEMA. good way to get small, new businesses some attention and for them to try to participate in SEMA vs just using social media. Good Luck Thin Skinz
Thank you! Yes, it's definitely a good program. We are super thankful to have been chosen to be in the contest amongst much bigger and well established companies...

Sponsored

Brandonjjon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4XE (Granite)
Congrats guys. Love my thin skinz. Dogs go crazy back there now and it doesn’t bother me at all. Also the customer support is great. My first set had a QA issue with one of the panels and they sent out another set with a prepaid return label for the first set, no questions asked.

Good luck!

OP
OP
ThinSkinz

ThinSkinz

First Name
Romina
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thinskinz.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Congrats guys. Love my thin skinz. Dogs go crazy back there now and it doesn’t bother me at all. Also the customer support is great. My first set had a QA issue with one of the panels and they sent out another set with a prepaid return label for the first set, no questions asked.

Good luck!
Thank you so much for saying that! Super happy to hear doggies are living their best lives and enjoying the Jeep as much as you do 🥰🐾🐾

sentience

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lexus GX, 2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Occupation
bureaucrat@gov
Brilliant idea. Good luck in the competition.

one suggestion - perhaps look into molding in more cupholders? Would be handy to have more cups for managing younger children.

yngrshr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO

Good luck!
100%! Amazing product that has already saved my rear panels with our corgis. Well worth every penny.

Status
Not open for further replies.