2021 Rubicon XR mods and stuff

Jazzicon

First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Extreme Recon, 2021 Toyota
Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Rubicon XR mods and stuff 5FA7CD02-279E-41F9-B02B-26108BEA33C2

My Snazzberry Jeep is stranded somewhere in NC awaiting its final destination to my dealer. However, all the parts I’ve been ordering are starting to trickle in. I have more Jeep parts than Jeep at the moment.

First change will be ditching the factory plastic bumper for this Rugged Ridge Arcus front bumper.

A winch is on the way.

After that I’m deciding between a steering stabilizer relocation bracket, sliders, diff skids, engine skid or rear LCA skids. Any particular order recommendations for the next mod?

This will be my first Jeep ever and I hope to get it out to Uwharrie and have some fun.
Sponsored

ExpeditionBuilds

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Recon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Photographer/ Content Creator
5FA7CD02-279E-41F9-B02B-26108BEA33C2.jpeg

My Snazzberry Jeep is stranded somewhere in NC awaiting its final destination to my dealer. However, all the parts I’ve been ordering are starting to trickle in. I have more Jeep parts than Jeep at the moment.

First change will be ditching the factory plastic bumper for this Rugged Ridge Arcus front bumper.

A winch is on the way.

After that I’m deciding between a steering stabilizer relocation bracket, sliders, diff skids, engine skid or rear LCA skids. Any particular order recommendations for the next mod?

This will be my first Jeep ever and I hope to get it out to Uwharrie and have some fun.
First Jeep ever...welcome to the party Jasmine✌🏻

Your XR is going to be super capable off road right out of the box. I'd consider armor next. The new RR Arcus bumper and winch will be nice additions! Also, maybe add some AUX. LED lighting to help off road?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5HJ5REOo6XbFuakJem6TTw

-Steven

OP
OP
Jazzicon

Jazzicon

First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Jeep ever...welcome to the party Jasmine✌🏻

Your XR is going to be super capable off road right out of the box. I'd consider armor next. The new RR Arcus bumper and winch will be nice additions! Also, maybe add some AUX. LED lighting to help off road?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5HJ5REOo6XbFuakJem6TTw

-Steven
Subbed 👍🏼. It will definitely be more capable than me, I guess that’s why most of the mods I’m thinking of are more for protection. Once I start getting more experience and confidence, I’m sure I’ll be throwing on some bigger wheels.

ExpeditionBuilds

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Recon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Photographer/ Content Creator

Sponsored

Rockstar08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Finally get to bring her home!

8DCF0466-74E2-495B-909A-3F3C904923DF.jpeg
Wow wow wow absolutely gorgeous this is exactly the color I will be ordering mine once I can get a XR Willys Sport!! Congrats on your Jeep well done!!!

OP
OP
Jazzicon

Jazzicon

First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow wow wow absolutely gorgeous this is exactly the color I will be ordering mine once I can get a XR Willys Sport!! Congrats on your Jeep well done!!!
The color looks even better in person, you will love it!

Sponsored