First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR Diesel, 79 J10, 06 XLR, Ducati 999 & ST4
Occupation
Retired
I was told that my Jeep was built as ordered. Well not exactly, I was expecting STFA on my Jeep as a standard Rubicon feature. If you talk to an attorney please let us know what you find out.
Sponsored

theory2

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon
WIll do. I know it's a small thing to many but I air up and down a lot so was really looking forward to this feature. Seems really shady how they went about not including and not informing.

Is anything else missing that we haven't been told about?

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
FWIW, I have it on mine but the process to enable it is forgettable at best. I just made this for about $90 CDN. I can have it connected and filling/deflating in less time it takes someone to find the setting to make your horn honk.

I get why you guys are choked though for sure.
20210930_081922.jpg

X-SoLjA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
FWIW, I have it on mine but the process to enable it is forgettable at best. I just made this for about $90 CDN. I can have it connected and filling/deflating in less time it takes someone to find the setting to make your horn honk.

I get why you guys are choked though for sure.
I bet you took delivery prior to June 5th though, correct?

Sponsored

MassMopar

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JT Mojave, 23 JLR
4xE ordered in May, built at end of July, delivered in August '21, can confirm, NO selectable tire fill alert. Bummer for sure.

Phoneboy

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Willys
FWIW my 2021 Willys has the STFA. Nice feature when we come off the beach
I picked up my 2021 Willys yesterday and it should have it in technology package but I dont see it anywhere. Can you send pics of the screens you go to yo activate it. It’s not on either of the 2 apps pages

Sponsored

Zandcwhite

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlur
could be worse. my 2019 had multiple coolant leaks on the drive home from the dealership (out of state). it ended up getting most of the front of the engine replaced over multiple trips to the dealer. I keep telling myself maybe it will seal up after I get more miles on it. (I know thats not likely, but can dream). I read some horror stories of diesels in the shop for months due to leaks so hoping i wont be another. I am still on temp tags and have not even had the title switched to me yet.
Multiple dealer repairs to fix the 2019, that was so much fun let's do it again. Multiple head units at least to fix the 2020, this unpaid qa/qc job for FCA is fun, let's get a 2021. Back do the dealer for more repairs. It sounds like you're a glutton for punishment.

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
I have not read the entire thread on this subject ..skipped to end after the 5th page. Has anyone tried pulling fuse to the uconnect then doing a reboot of system? it may reappear! worth a try.

Murphydog

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 X3M, 2023 JLUR XR
Clubs

Sadly for Jeeps built after early June 21 there is no select tire fill alert

OP
OP
Cypher

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Sadly for Jeeps built after early June 21 there is no select tire fill alert
correct, I have also confirmed this through multiple people at Jeep now. there is currently no plan to get it enabled on those built after June yet either.

while frustrated, its not the end of the world. hopefully it will work out eventually for all us who bought later.
Sponsored