• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California 2021 rubicon front and rear axle assemblies w lockers

TheRealChad

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubi 4xe
Entire assembly from brakes in. Front has 13k miles, rear being replaced (brand new) Monday from Jeep under warranty. Seeing if any one is in need as I debate going to tons. Located in LA. $5,000. Thanks for considering it!
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

TheRealChad

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubi 4xe
New rear is in! 300 miles on it so far to test it out as bad it is glorious

smugglazz2019

First Name
john karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep JLU
Entire assembly from brakes in. Front has 13k miles, rear being replaced (brand new) Monday from Jeep under warranty. Seeing if any one is in need as I debate going to tons. Located in LA. $5,000. Thanks for considering it!
How much for the front axle?

Sponsored

El Zilcho

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport, Rubicon axles
I would prefer to sell them as a pair, haven’t really thought about just a rear But if the money was right I would consider it
I understand. Somebody was interested in just the front so I hoping he made a good offer and you might split the pair. I need to get the rear at some point. Moneywize I can get the new one for about ~2300 with tax and delivery, so if I can get the used one for less I would be interested.
Sponsored