• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California 2021 OEM LED fog lights

Buddy Lee

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon Unlimited
Factory JL LED fog lights from 2021 Rubicon with plastic bumper. $100.00 shipping included.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 OEM LED fog lights tempImagehECEwF

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 OEM LED fog lights tempImageWmUcf5

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 OEM LED fog lights tempImageEnm1I6
Sponsored

Last edited:

JMendez10

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Factory JL LED fog lights from 2021 Rubicon with plastic bumper. $120.00 shipping included.

I’m located about 20 miles outside Los Angeles, if you are local are you willing to meet up. I’m interested? Also does the wiring come with the LED LIGHTS?

OP
OP
Buddy Lee

Buddy Lee

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi, I am in the Bay Area. I would be willing to ship if you like. I have sold several items on here and will ship USPS with a picture of the receipt immediately after. I would like to keep the factory harness to incorporate it into my new bumper and lights. Are the factory harnesses different? I would assume they would be the same with the difference only being the bulbs. Let me know, Vic.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Buddy Lee

Buddy Lee

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think FCA only makes two styles of fog lights. The ones for the metal bumpers which have 2 mounting points and the one for the plastic bumper which have 4 mounting points. I believe they would fit the plastic sport bumper.

JMendez10

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi, I am in the Bay Area. I would be willing to ship if you like. I have sold several items on here and will ship USPS with a picture of the receipt immediately after. I would like to keep the factory harness to incorporate it into my new bumper and lights. Are the factory harnesses different? I would assume they would be the same with the difference only being the bulbs. Let me know, Vic.
Sorry for late response, but if these are still available I’d like to buy them.

OP
OP
Buddy Lee

Buddy Lee

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry for late response, but if these are still available I’d like to buy them.
Yeah, I still have them. Let me know how you would like to get them. Are you local or do you need them shipped. Vic.

Sponsored

JMendez10

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m in So. Cal, so if you can ship them that would be great. What payment methods do you prefer? I use PayPal, Venmo, Apple Pay, if need be I can use my wife’s Zelle account.

OP
OP
Buddy Lee

Buddy Lee

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m in So. Cal, so if you can ship them that would be great. What payment methods do you prefer? I use PayPal, Venmo, Apple Pay, if need be I can use my wife’s Zelle account.
PayPal if fine. I will need your address for shipping. I will ship them out on Monday via USPS since my local office is closed on Saturdays. Once I ship them I will take a picture of the package and receipt with the tracking number so you can follow it. If you want too leave me your cell number I can text it directly to you. I believe all you need for PayPal is my email. [email protected], Thanks. Vic.

JMendez10

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PayPal if fine. I will need your address for shipping. I will ship them out on Monday via USPS since my local office is closed on Saturdays. Once I ship them I will take a picture of the package and receipt with the tracking number so you can follow it. If you want too leave me your cell number I can text it directly to you. I believe all you need for PayPal is my email. [email protected], Thanks. Vic.

JMendez10

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

JMendez10

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just sent the payment. I forgot to include my cell number, but I sent you a direct message through the forum with it.
Sponsored