• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Arizona 2021 JLUS Bumpers & Tire Carrier

JL MADDOG

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2.0L Turbo
Occupation
Jeepin'
2021 JLUS Parts

I upgraded the suspension and bumpers on my 2021 Willys at 2000 miles. That means I have a bunch of leftover Jeep OEM parts available to anyone who wants to do some upgrading. A full list of the parts is posted below.

Front bumper. The front bumper does not include the fog lights nor the brush panel fascia & brush panel installation bracket shown in the upper left of the pic. The entire structure including the interior panel, front support bar, bumper skin, support brackets and close out panels are included. Bumper is a little scuffed but has no cracks, tears or dents. $145

front-bumper-01-jpg.jpg

front-bumper-02-jpg.jpg

Rear bumper: The rear bumper comes with the reflectors, the rear tow hook and the license plate light. It does not include the rear sensors. The bumper is a little scuffed but has no cracks, tears or dents. $65

rear-bumper-02-jpg.jpg

rear-bumper-01-jpg.jpg

Tire carrier. The tire carrier includes the upper and lower supports, wheel mounting studs and camera housings. It does not include the CHMSL light. $30

rear-spare-tire-carrier-01-jpg.jpg

I do have some of the hardware but most of it was used to mount the aftermarket parts.

I'm negotiable on the prices so I will entertain offers. Pick up the parts in Apache Junction. I will not ship any of this stuff.

PM me here with any questions.

Thanks for looking!

Parts List:

Part No.Description
68349548ABRear bumper bracket, passenger side, RH
68349549ACRear bumper bracket, driver's side, LH
68349682AERear bumper closeout panel, RH
68349683AERear bumper closeout panel, LH
68295346ACRear bumper bracket RH
68335029ACRear bumper bracket LH
6KL10TRMAAFront bumper closeout cover RH
6KL11TRMAAFront bumper closeout cover LH
6MA00RFXAAFront bumper closeout panel
6BU44RXFAAFront bumper
68293705ABFront bumper reinforcement
38293716ACFront bumper beam
Sponsored

bgenesis12

First Name
Genesis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4 Door Diesel
I am interested in the rear bumper. Is it steel?

OP
OP
JL MADDOG

JL MADDOG

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2.0L Turbo
Occupation
Jeepin'