First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Naval Flight Officer
Hey all mu new JLUR is leaking antifreeze near the catalytic converter. It has less than 5000 miles any ideas?
Sponsored

First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Mine did it with less than 300 miles. Dealer checked, pressure tested it and said, ā€œno problems foundā€. I asked them how come I was seeing drops on the garage floor and stains on the under carriageā€¦they donā€™t know. I even showed them a picture of the stains. ā€Drive it a little longer, then letā€™s see if it happens againā€.
Do these service departments even check?

rent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Mine did it with less than 300 miles. Dealer checked, pressure tested it and said, ā€œno problems foundā€. I asked them how come I was seeing drops on the garage floor and stains on the under carriageā€¦they donā€™t know. I even showed them a picture of the stains. ā€Drive it a little longer, then letā€™s see if it happens againā€.
Do these service departments even check?
So did it happen again?

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
Are you sure itā€™s coolant? Which catalytic converter? Has the level dropped on the reservoir at all?

supermike

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR 6 speed 2021 JLUR 392
Coolant is super sweet. Not saying you should lick your finger but just saying coolant is super sweet.

First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Mine has not leaked after it came back from the dealer, even though they didnā€™t do anything. Wondering if they overfilled at the factory and coolant was still puddled in some areas?
Sponsored