Sponsored

2021 JLUR Diesel Build (10 years+)

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
It was an older couple that order a Jeep brand new from the local dealership and they checked every option not knowing what they really were ordering. So when their Jeep was delivered, they said they had no clue what the boxes were in the Jeep and unaware they got the half doors. They were just happy to sale them and recoup some money and had no use for them…. And I was happy to find them a new home.
Incredible. Nice score.
Sponsored

konakona

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUSD
Build Thread
Link
Any additional modifications on your steering brace and your anti rock?

on their sites it listed not for diesel for the brace.

I had to remove my rear sway after my metacloak kit as the sway was going into my def tank. I want anti rocks but afraid I’m going to run into issues with the rear going into the def tank.

awesome build btw. I debating on going thru accutune for king coils but I’m impatient and don’t want to wait.

OP
OP
Extremneon

Extremneon

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Any additional modifications on your steering brace and your anti rock?

on their sites it listed not for diesel for the brace.

I had to remove my rear sway after my metacloak kit as the sway was going into my def tank. I want anti rocks but afraid I’m going to run into issues with the rear going into the def tank.

awesome build btw. I debating on going thru accutune for king coils but I’m impatient and don’t want to wait.
Nope.. it all bolted right up.

I did trim a bit off the brace , but very simple.

OP
OP
Extremneon

Extremneon

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Made my own Powertank today…

Seeing they are out of stock for the next several hundred years or so..

AAAA4549-7FCC-47B6-AEC1-6C3257F784EC.jpeg
174E0FE9-3608-4DAE-B8BB-381EB751CB96.jpeg
B4D6659A-BF35-4DBB-B2BB-92E32E4AEFC1.jpeg

I am still waiting on getting the Jeep back with the cage and B-Pillar chop…. So my mind has been wondering a bit.. lol

Sponsored

DZLJLUR

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD 4x4
OP
OP
Extremneon

Extremneon

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
Extremneon

Extremneon

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Finally got the last two coilovers in from King..

I order them on Tuesday, March 2, 2021 and received the last set Saturday, November 27, 2021.

Little over 38 weeks…. Lol

Also, the Jeep is still in the shop having the cage made and B-Pillar chop done. I guess next will be upgrading the suspension to the King coilovers.

Envy_Jeep

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jl Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Also…

I did score the JL half doors for my Jeep. I drove 10 hours yesterday to pick them up in Tennessee. They are brand new and still in the box!

$1500 for all four with premium uppers, the only draw is they are white. But, for $1500 for all of them…. WOW! I couldn’t pass that deal. Will post some pictures here shortly of them.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 JLUR Diesel Build (10 years+) BCC36B7C-4245-415F-A094-16CCB3CCB45B
Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 JLUR Diesel Build (10 years+) BCC36B7C-4245-415F-A094-16CCB3CCB45B
100% ran into you in Selmer TN at a gas station when you were getting those doors hahaha

Sponsored

LiveToWork

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 3500HD
Occupation
Oil patch
I sold my jeep months ago but i still come back to check your thread. You have the only jeep i ever really liked, and i always looked forward to seeing the next mod. Im sad the cage isnt finished yet. But its impossible to get anything now. I have a lift kit on order and im being told 6-10 weeks but i get the feeling its gonna be over double that

OP
OP
Extremneon

Extremneon

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I sold my jeep months ago but i still come back to check your thread. You have the only jeep i ever really liked, and i always looked forward to seeing the next mod. Im sad the cage isnt finished yet. But its impossible to get anything now. I have a lift kit on order and im being told 6-10 weeks but i get the feeling its gonna be over double that
I appreciate the kind words and thank you.

I will continue to update this thread with modifications down the road.

I have ton of parts in the garage now that is packed up boxes waiting for the return of the Jeep. Full set of coilovers and bypass shocks, mounting brackets, skid plates and diff skids, co2 tank setup, fire extinguishers, Rugged radio and antenna, Reid knuckles, Dyntrac Ball joints, RCV shafts, etc….

The Jeep is still at UnderCover Fab Works having the cage mocked up and installed. When I last check they are mocking up all mounting brackets etc…. So they can sell them down the road on their website. I was told the stock cage has been removed and some pout they will chop the b-pillars. I haven’t seen any pictures and to be honest, haven’t seen the Jeep since Labor Day when I dropped it off…. Lol

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I appreciate the kind words and thank you.

I will continue to update this thread with modifications down the road.

I have ton of parts in the garage now that is packed up boxes waiting for the return of the Jeep. Full set of coilovers and bypass shocks, mounting brackets, skid plates and diff skids, co2 tank setup, fire extinguishers, Rugged radio and antenna, Reid knuckles, Dyntrac Ball joints, RCV shafts, etc….

The Jeep is still at UnderCover Fab Works having the cage mocked up and installed. When I last check they are mocking up all mounting brackets etc…. So they can sell them down the road on their website. I was told the stock cage has been removed and some pout they will chop the b-pillars. I haven’t seen any pictures and to be honest, haven’t seen the Jeep since Labor Day when I dropped it off…. Lol
Which bypass shocks you go with ?