Sponsored

2021 JLUR Diesel Build (10 years+)

Tread4Lo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22'JLURD
I assume, looking at those mounts, you are keeping a 4 link non-triangulated rear. I know you have gone crazy on this build, any reason you didn't want to relocate the diesel tank and triangulate the links?

OP
OP
Extremneon

Extremneon

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
I assume, looking at those mounts, you are keeping a 4 link non-triangulated rear. I know you have gone crazy on this build, any reason you didn't want to relocate the diesel tank and triangulate the links?
Yeah, I am going to wait until I swap axles down the road and at the point look at doing an all out full triangulated rear setup with tank relocation. This gets me going for now until I can save up the big cash for axles.

I honestly did it this way for now so when I do get the axles they will pretty much bolt up right away, minus the front shock mounts without much issue or wait and then when money allows beyond the axle purchase I can look at redoing the rear suspension and relocating the fuel tank to the rear. Just honestly in steps as I can afford them.

Tread4Lo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22'JLURD
10-4, cash in is always the limiting factor. I know I've picked your brain on the other stuff. Thank you for taking the time to answer the questions.

Also, bitchin' build too!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Extremneon

Extremneon

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10-4, cash in is always the limiting factor. I know I've picked your brain on the other stuff. Thank you for taking the time to answer the questions.

Also, bitchin' build too!
Yep, if funds were unlimited there is no telling what I would have by now…. 😂

I guess the next big thing is axles really, then rims and tires. I obviously have some cash I can make from the sell of the stock axles, rims and tires I currently have. But the axles is going to have to be to somebody who is willing to weld the stock lower shock mounts on the front along with bump stop pads or I could probably do it for them before shipping.

OP
OP
Extremneon

Extremneon

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Started working again on the rear today. I took the stock arms and compared them to the RPM arms so the difference could be seen.

The brackets are all welded up and painted, just literally waiting for paint to dry. I also have started removing the rear stock driveshaft and installing the Adams driveshaft. Was waiting to install it until I did the arms so I could set the pinion angle.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 JLUR Diesel Build (10 years+) IMG_5222
Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 JLUR Diesel Build (10 years+) IMG_5221
Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 JLUR Diesel Build (10 years+) IMG_5223
Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 JLUR Diesel Build (10 years+) IMG_5224