2021 JLUR 3.6L AWE Trail Edition Exhaust

OP
DuRsT

DuRsT

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
so i just received my trail edition exhaust for my JLUR... issue is i dont have my JLUR yet :LOL:
quality looks top notch tho
Sounds like we are diametrically opposed to one another! Can't wait for the exhaust to show up!

Advertisement

AMKRubicon610

First Name
Andy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLUR 6 SPD
Occupation
CPA
Sounds like we are diametrically opposed to one another! Can't wait for the exhaust to show up!
For what it’s worth, I blew fart noises through the muffler and the tone was awesome, no drone either. Can’t wait to hear it on the jeep!

Tread4Lo

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 w/ 3.6
All this time waiting and AWE had to do it for us. They now have a YouTube video of the 3.6 with the Trail edition. Sounds Good for the 3.6. Take off it great, but pretty mild while just cruising.

OP
DuRsT

DuRsT

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
All this time waiting and AWE had to do it for us. They now have a YouTube video of the 3.6 with the Trail edition. Sounds Good for the 3.6. Take off it great, but pretty mild while just cruising.
Yeah I hear ya. I still haven’t received the exhaust myself.

JeepinJason33

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon V6 with Etorque - just starting build. 2019 Grand Cherokee SRT, 2001 XJ mild build, 97 TJ supercharged, Atlas, cage, 1 tons, OBA etc. 83 Cherokee Chief Restored
Yeah I hear ya. I still haven’t received the exhaust myself.
Following. Trying to decide between this and the MBRP. Not as concerned with how loud it is as wether it drones or not.

AMKRubicon610

First Name
Andy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLUR 6 SPD
Occupation
CPA
is there a correct way to position where the muffler connects to the oem exhaust (where that ball/spherical style exhaust clamp is)? There’s a bend in the awe exhaust right there where it connects before the awe muffler, and I’m not sure if it’s supposed to angled a certain way

Advertisement

Tri-City Jeep

Advertisement