Sponsored

2021 JLU / EVO Bolt on coil over setup

ABSINTH_JLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JEEP JLU
So I’ve been reading through some threads trying to find an answer but have had no luck. Good info none the less but for days I’ve been trying to see if anyone else is having clearance issues with the compression adjusters on this kit ? It’s still in the build process but I tried to flex the driver side front and it seems that adjuster contacts the Coil-over spring before it even gets to the bump. The hose that attaches the two is only so long so there’s only so far I can tweak it to try and move it away. Any ideas or advice is appreciated.
Sponsored

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2022 2500 AT4
Occupation
Avi Engineer
So I’ve been reading through some threads trying to find an answer but have had no luck. Good info none the less but for days I’ve been trying to see if anyone else is having clearance issues with the compression adjusters on this kit ? It’s still in the build process but I tried to flex the driver side front and it seems that adjuster contacts the Coil-over spring before it even gets to the bump. The hose that attaches the two is only so long so there’s only so far I can tweak it to try and move it away. Any ideas or advice is appreciated.
Pictures?

OP
OP

ABSINTH_JLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JEEP JLU
I’ll flex it out again tonight and post it up. From the one picture I have of it sitting flat is where I have it mounted. I circled where it hits when it is flexing though.
Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 JLU / EVO Bolt on coil over setup 32AED9DB-64CA-436A-AF39-361F96D209A7

Last edited:

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2022 2500 AT4
Occupation
Avi Engineer
I’ll flex it out again tonight and post it up. From the one picture I have of it sitting flat is where I have it mounted. I circled where it hits when it is flexing though.
Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 JLU / EVO Bolt on coil over setup 32AED9DB-64CA-436A-AF39-361F96D209A7
Is the vehicle on the ground in this picture? The pinion angle looks off. I'd get it aligned and that should fix your issue.

I have their long arm kit going on mine here soon with the same coilover set-up.

OP
OP

ABSINTH_JLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JEEP JLU
I’m mid build right now. Yes it was sitting on the ground in that picture. Just did the brake line on that side ( still trying to figure out where to zip tie it out of the way at ) I haven’t adjusted anything height wise yet. I did adjust all the front control arms to the starting point spec they have listed. I just threw the tire on to see what it would look like and when I tried to stuff the driver side is when I noticed the Resi hitting the coil. Definitely keep me updated on how your setup turns out!
Sponsored